Chapter 50: Jinhuai River and Dream

Start from the beginning

He wants to interrogate me?

The interrogating officer backed away, but Lu Tinghan did not sit down, but stood on the opposite side of Jiang Huachi.

People who dare to forge passes, drive out of the city, and even resist arrest, their psychological quality is absolutely incomparable, and they have the ferocity of a desperado in their bones. Jiang Huachi restrained his doubts and raised his voice: "Admiral Lu, I have always admired you, but what does this mean?"

"Nothing interesting." Lu Tinghan said, "I just want to meet you here."

Jiang Huachi couldn't figure out his attitude for a while, and his face twitched: "Damn! What you said seems to have something to do with us. No matter how you say it, you can't withdraw the order. You have to give me an explanation."

"Let's leave the explanation to the military court," Lu Tinghan said, "I'm here to catch up on the old days."

Jiang Huachi grinned: "You still know my little guy?"

Lu Tinghan looked unmoved: "In 236, you traded military inhibitors in Fengyang City for personal gain, and seized 380 needles of inhibitors in a black/market warehouse. You have all internal organs. The judge sentenced you to discharge from the army, but you were exempted from prison The disaster, the verdict is signed by me."

"Thank you for remembering so much." Jiang Huachi said.

"This time you are also reselling military inhibitors. Smuggling people is just extra money for you."

"I didn't want to take anyone with me at first." Jiang Huachi looked calm, "That Xia is too difficult to deal with. Sometimes he said that his mother was going to die of illness, and sometimes he said that he had enough money, and he would never treat me badly. I just thought it didn't matter, I made several passes, and taking one with him is still the same, so it's better to bring a few more people together."

Lu Tinghan: "Just because of this?"

"Okay, let me tell you the truth." Jiang Huachi moved his handcuffs, "I know how dangerous it is to go out of the city, but I just want to do it. Bring a few more people, take cover, and chat on the way to relieve loneliness. Yes. Besides, in case something happens, I can still have a few backs after I die, right? Death is not lonely."

He didn't notice that his words unconsciously increased. When people have a low sense of security, it is inevitable to bluff and compete for a strong position, especially for a man with a conceit like him.

Lu Tinghan made him too disturbed, he pretended not to care, but his words became aggressive.

"You still don't forget your original intention." Lu Tinghan said, "You really like inhibitors."

"Yeah, that thing is great. It saved lives. Everyone likes it. No matter how much it costs, they want to buy it."

Lu Tinghan raised his eyebrows.

Jiang Huachi's lips were cracked and bleeding. He licked it, and said confidently, "I know what you are going to ask. Yes, yes, I am not short of money, but I just feel that life is too boring, and I need some adventures." .I used to be the captain of the technical team. I was dismissed to hold a grudge. I can only make myself happier by proving that there are loopholes in the system, you understand?"