Chapter 47: definition of love

Start from the beginning

He leaned over and pressed Shi Yuan to his forehead, his gray-blue eyes were filled with emotion, and he whispered, "Good night, Shi Yuan."

...

When Lu Tinghan asked such a question, Shi Yuan was confused.

He was thinking about this the next day when he went to work, he was absent-minded, and stepped on Lin Yelian when he got out of the elevator.

Lin Yeran: "Ah! Shiyuan, you have to look at the road when you walk! What's going on with you recently? After winning the Outstanding Employee Award, you locked me in the office and stepped on my feet. You are so good? That's it. Respond to the organization's expectations of you? Don't you want this month's performance bonus?!"

Shi Yuan said: "I'm sorry. If you want, you can also step on me."

Lin Yeli has been in an irritable mood recently, and would whisper a few words to the bucket mopping the floor as it was too ugly when passing by. Everyone also knows that every year when the day of the fall of Tiecheng is approaching, which is also the anniversary of the death of Captain Yan Xin, Lin Yeran is like an angry hedgehog with thorns all over his body. close.

According to Daisy, in the worst case, he will evolve from a hedgehog to a porcupine, shooting out flying spines, hitting the target at a super long distance, making it impossible to defend against.

Fortunately, Lin Yeli has been in charge of this place for many years, and he is usually a good person, so everyone can bear it.

Now Shi Yuan hit the muzzle of the gun.

His apology was very sincere and sincere, but soon, his thoughts were completely occupied by Lu Tinghan's love problem.

Just as Lin Yeran was about to curse, he saw Shi Yuan's eyes were empty, looking straight ahead without blinking.

"...Shi Yuan?" Lin Yeran called him.

Shi Yuan didn't respond.

Lin Yeran shook his hand in front of him: "Shi Yuan!"

Shi Yuan's expression was blank, as if he was meditating on the true meaning of the universe. If in the next second, Shi Yuan popped out a sentence saying that the world is flooded, all things return to dust, and others are all ants, Lin Yelian would not be surprised at all.

-Although, Shi Yuan was just thinking about the inevitability between love and mating.

And Lin Yelian stared at Shi Yuan for a few seconds, and began to doubt himself.

Am I really that scary? he thinks.

Isn't it just that my voice is a little louder, as for being scared like this? Why can't he even speak, and dare not look at me.

He shouted again: "Shi Yuan?"

Shi Yuan stared straight ahead, casually: "Well, well, I'm here, you say."

Lin Yeran panicked.

He felt that he had shut out the good employees who were happy every day.

He grabbed Shi Yuan's shoulder and said, "You just think I didn't speak just now, just be more careful in the future, right? There's no need to take it to heart."