Season 2 Chapter 6: The beginning of the end.

Chapter 6 season 2

(??? P.O.V)

Name: ????

Name: ????

It has been a while since the hybrid virus was created and then released into the world. The others had me transferred to a more secure place for my name to continue my research.

I looked at the security cameras and saw one of the scary beasts walking past, glancing at the camera as if it knew I was looking at him. I instantly changed the security camera, my hands shaking as I clicked the left side of the mouse that was in my hands.

???: I hate those things.

I hated all of this, the things that they made me do for them were horrible. First, that asshole of a general made that one serum and then another serum. I feel bad for the person who had to experience the prototype, I heard that it was excruciating and lasted for a very long time.

I sighed as I began to continue my research.

???: Honey, are you alright?

I looked and saw it was Kit.

Name: Kit

Name: Kit

(Not my art, credits to the author)

???: I'm fine, just a bit stressed about the situation.

Kit: Yeah, they got us under surveillance at all times.

???: I know, I just wish there was a way for us to get out of here.

Kit: I know honey.

I felt her wrap her arms around me as her breasts cushioned my head.

???: How are the others?

Kit: They're resting.

???: Good, because we have a long day ahead of ourselves tomorrow. You should go get some rest too.

Kit: I will when you go to bed.

???: I'm going to be late for bed honey, I still have a lot more work to do.