Chapter 14: Family Issues

I finally got a day off after a really long week, which I only have myself to blame. After the lab incident a month ago,the  Animo Lab founders have been moving their test subjects all over the place, trying to hide from me by transporting them in transport trucks. I've managed to stop a couple transport trucks, but only half of them.

It was around six in the evening, I was chatting with Ricky about further plans when we heard cars pulling up.

Jason: Oh no, what now.

We looked out the window and saw it was the president with his family?

Jason: Shit, he's back. Don't tell him it's me under the mask.

He nodded and soon there was a knock on the door.

Ricky: Enter.

Soon the president opened the door with a serious look.

President: I need to talk to Jason, now.

Ricky: What's the problem?

President: I need to speak to him now.

Ricky: I'll get him when you tell why you're here and looking for him.

The president pursued him as if he was going to attack Ricky, but I got up and stopped him.

Jason: Answer the question and I'll get him.

President: Fine, we got the DNA results in and after a week of examining it we found his human DNA and learned who his family was.

My body went stiff after that, he what?

Ricky: R-really?

President: Yes, turns out he's my missing grandson and we're here to bring him home.

I started to panic, getting really scared.

Jason: V-very well, I-I'll go get him.

I slowly went to the door and opened it and saw a family of four standing there.

I looked at all of them and then spotted two figures.

As I looked at them, I started to shake horribly.

(Flashback)

I was shocked with high voltage, making me scream loudly as tears streamed down my cheeks.

General: Who are they?!?!

Jason: M-my parents.

He shocked me again, making me scream again.

General: Wrong, they're not your parents. They're evil, they abandoned you and never wanted you in your life.

Jason: O-ok!! Please just stop!!!

The pain was unbearable. I had cuts all over my body, all which were either bleeding or infected. I had been in this chair for almost a week, with little to eat or drink. The general was tired of me asking to see my family after I found them after a lot of research and sneaking into the general's office.

He grabbed me by the chin and made me look in his eyes, scaring me half to death.

General: You're all alone in this world, nobody will ever love you. Got it!!!

I nodded my head slowly, then he let go and let me there shaking.

(Flashback ended)

Ever since that week I've feared ever finding my family. Even after that horrible week he continued to enforce that I never tried to go back to my family with punishments once a month.