Season Chapter 2: rising back up

Season 2 chapter 2: Rising back up
One year later,

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up, seeing that I was in some sort of hospital bed. Definitely not the first time I've woken up in one after passing out but I'll do with it.

I tried to get up but I was denied moving due to the excruciating pain that came along with it. Suddenly a rabbit nurse came in and saw that I was awake.

???: He's awake!!!

I was confused at what was going on, and then soon a group of furries came in and surrounded me. All of them were asking me tons of questions that I couldn't understand and were quickly overwhelming me.

Jason: Everyone shut the hell up!!!

They obeyed and the room went silent, allowing me to take a deep breath before continuing.

Jason: Alright, what is going on?

???: Literally just before you woke up we started to get attacked by those hideous freaks, they're about to breach the main gates and get into the facility.

Jason: Ok. Why are you coming to me?

???: We're just doctors, we can't fight those things.

Jason: Might I also remind you I'm the one in a hospital bed, unable to move without being in a whole lot of pain.

???: Oh that's no problem.

He took out a syringe and injected me with some weird fluid, instantly causing me to feel a whole lot better.

???: This should allow you to have full strength for twenty-four hours, once time runs out you'll body will begin to weaken and if not careful might lead to injuries.

Jason: Alright, now I'm going to need a weapon of some sort.

???: There's a suit in the closet waiting for you. It's designed to enhance your agility, strength, and resistance to all kinds of different things.

Jason: Alright, have you called anybody for help?

???: We tried but the communication system is down, there was a massive storm last night so it must've broken the antenna or something.

Suddenly the whole building shook, making some of the nurses whimper and huddle together.

Jason: Alright. I'll gear up and make my way down there.

I slowly got up and made my way over to the closet and saw this awesome suit waiting for me to put it on.

Jason Alright, I'm back in the game

I followed them through the hallways and came to the main gate where we could hear something banging on the other side.

Jason: Get back inside and I'll take care of these freaks.

They all nodded and ran off, leaving me to open the doors and instantly a massive horde of these freaks came flooding in and ran at me.

I pulled out a sword and began to slash the monsters, but of course it was going to take a lot more to deal with these freaks.

Jason: What the hell?!?! Why won't they just die?!?!

I decided to use fox fire, which caused the hybrids to back up and make snarling and growling noises.

Jason: Oh you don't like fire do you?

I charged at them and swung my sword at one of them, causing it to set ablaze and run away.

Jason: Well this is a game changer, wish I knew this last time.

I grinned evil as I made the flames on my sword grow bigger and hotter and soon the whole hallway was almost engulfed in flames as I charged at all of them and began to swing my swords viciously.