❤️Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo, & Phil💙

Requested by   - 

Rain pattered the lined cobblestone roads as the 4 huddled into a carriage.

"Come on boys, hurry up!" Phil called as he shuffled into the carriage with them. The 2 princes sat next to each other leaving Tubbo, their trustworthy personal guard, with their father, king Philza Minecraft.

The carriage started moving as the sounds of rain drops hurried faster by the second. Tommy look out the motioned carriage at the horrible storm. Thunder cracked above as they bumped across the road.

Everyone sat in silence, and Tommy kept looking out. It was dark and down out there. Hard for anyone to be in it, even for a god.

But that was when he saw her. A girl, about his age, was running in the rain alongside the road. She was obviously struggling and finally collapsed. Tommy hopped up from his seat, gripping the seat for stability. 

The rest watched as he randomly opened the carriage door and ran out into the blazing storm. Tommy's feet splashed through the wet road as he neared the fallen girl.

He kneeled down and took a look at her. She had soft h/c hair and fine s/k skin. To him, she looked quite pretty, and he doesn't usually say that for anyone.

Tommy wrapped his arm around her as he lifted her off the soaked ground. 

The carriage had stopped and shouts were from inside it. His father peered out at Tommy as he hurried back over. 

He hopped up in the carriage with the girl, all eyes on her.

"Who is she?.." Wilbur asked with astonished eyes with something else behind them too.

Tubbo closed the carriage door and Tommy sat down, holding the lady on his lap. She stayed there, unconscious at the current moment. It was only when they arrived at the castle did she wake up.

Wilbur kept staring at her and Philza had a confused face.

"Tommy, who is this girl? You can't just bring random people with you." Philza lectured him. Though of course, the gremlin ignored him as his father sighed in frustration, giving up on giving him a talk.

Tommy scooted down the seat slowly and shoved Wilbur in the corner. He gently placed the girl down to sit on the seat beside him as Wilbur shoved his brother back across. 

And that they sat, until they arrived shortly to the large castle with fine stone bricks placed with delicate care.

First out was Tubbo, who held the door open in the pouring rain. Philza was first to run out into the open castle doors that led into the main corridors.

Then was Wilbur, with a hand above his head to measly stop any rain from hitting him.

Last was Tommy, who clutched the poor girl he found. He ran into the castle, water drenching him from just the short distance towards shelter.

Tommy departed away from his family and went towards his room. With struggle, he opened the door and walked in. He set her down and took his drenched coat off, setting it to dry on a dresser. 

He padded around and then looked back at her. She was very pretty, and that made him wonder, why was she out there in such terrible weather?

But then a knock came at his door and a voice trailed from behind it.

"Tommy, open the door!" Wilbur yelled through the wooden door.

Tommy hurried hastily towards the door and opened it, allowing Wilbur to march in.

He crossed his arms and faced his younger sibling.

"Stop disappearing Tommy! Dad wants to talk to you, so get going."