💙Ghostbur/revivebur pt.2💙

"Pancakes today Wilby?" I questioned. His gaze turned back to me, and mine met his. Those kind chestnut eyes, the sweet smile he used to have.

"Indeed dear. Do you want some toppings in your pancakes?" 

I nodded and set the paper down on the counter, glancing at it. 

"I'll have f/t then. Also, have you seen the news?" I picked up the newspaper in my one hand again, handing it to him. 

Wilbur took it and glanced through it after unraveling it. His eyes scanned through the pages, intensely seeing the words.

"Wow." He said, eyes still glued to the paper. Finally he lifted his head, and everything changed. The room was darker now. The kitchen, where I was, gave me the creeps. Wilbur wasn't where he was standing just a millisecond before.

Where did he go? Why is it dark?

Then I heard the door open, so I turned and watched him walk in the front door, holding a severed deer leg in his right hand, and axe in the left.

Wilbur walked into the kitchen, standing across the kitchen island from me. 

"Wil-" 

"Shut up Y/n. I'm not in the mood." He cut me off with a sudden yell. I felt hurt. He told me to shut up, and not in a very nice way either. 

"Oh ok. Well, I'll head to bed." I muttered, head low as I shuffled away silently. Wilbur slammed the deer leg on the wooden countertop and started slicing it and such.

My feet hit the wooden flooring and made small clinks each step. The night was chilly. I think it's near winter now. He had just got back from hunting all day.

I went into the bedroom and sighed, sliding into bed. The covers were thick and fluffy, keeping me covered and warm well. My face snuggled into it and I smelled in the scent. 

It smelt like me.. and Wil. 

Not long later did he finally come to bed. His feet dragged along the floor and I felt the other side of the bed dip. 

He got over to me and hugged me, holding my sleeping form in his arms, close  to his chest. 

Wilbur burrowed his face into my hair and the blanket. He looked calmer now, less irritated than when he snapped at me.

"Good... good night darling. Sleep well." He whispered to me soothingly before closing his eyes, getting enveloped into dream land.

Dream land.

Where am I. 

This isn't right. Everything is dark, darker than before. Why? What is this pattern. What's going on!?

In the darkness, this wasn't a room, just pitch blackness that never ended. A floor that never fell or rose, a ceiling that could go on for ever.

A familiar figure was in the one shadow, and yet I couldn't see them. Was it one of my friends? Could they help? Many questions filled my mind, and I took them all into consideration to figure out.