✨Bench trio✨🥺🔫

The festival was so nice and everyone had smiles on their faces. A group of 5 walked through the crowds.

"Hey guys, let's go to the game section!" 

Everyone turned through the crowds and stopped at a throwing game. Everyone laughed and smiled at each other as they played. Everyone was included in talking, except for one. Poor loser y/n. She was never included in any friend groups.

I should go home.. but I do want to play the games..

She stepped around the stand, trying to get a look of what's going on. Y/n shoved through her one 'friend' and earned a "what the hell!?" And a shitty look. 

I looked up at the operator and handed them a 2 dollar bill. They handed me 3 baseballs and I put the 2 on the wooden table underneath me.

Winding up my hand, I held one of the balls and launched it at the milk bottles. I missed entirely when it hit right beside the top bottle. The other 'friends' snickered as they continued throwing and actually knocking down the bottles.

I picked up the 2nd ball and pulled my hand back then forwards, it hitting down 1 bottle. I cheered to myself as the others just laughed at me. 

Why are they laughing at me? Those stupid bitches. Why am I even with them!?

"Got a problem assholes!?" I yelled at them as they all smirked while snickering to each other. They whispered to each other while I just stood there.

"Hellooo~!? What are you guys saying."

One of them, a boy with brown hair stepped forward.

"You can't do crud, you are seriously nothing. And, why are you even here?"

I scoffed and crossed my arms, last ball in my right hand.

"You literally invited me!"

He mocked me and put up air quotes.

"Okay whore."

That was my snapping point. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY calls me that!

I ripped back my right arm and flung the ball straight to his face, making it impact to his nose. A loud crack happened and the ball dropped on the dirt floor. Everyone around us looked at me and the kid. 

His nose was bloodied and broken. All eyes fell on me as I hesitated backwards a few steps.

"Get her!" A few said as they started running after me. My legs reacted and started sprinting through the crowds of people.

Tears spilled around my eyes as my legs outstretched on the grassy turf meters away from the tent. The strangers stopped, but the group I was with still chased through to me.

I looked back at them and they were feet away. When I looked back around, I knocked into someone. 

They stumbled as I ran past after them and screamed sorry. The tall person watched a she ran away with people trailing after her.

"You guys see that?"

"Yup."

"I like her."

"Me too."

"I want herrr!! Boys, what do you say?"

"Yeah, but how?"

"I don't know.?"

"Tubbo? Any ideas?"

"Not sure. I'm tired."

"Tommy let's head back to the house dude."

"But I wanna play duck fish!"

"No come one."

The tall person dragged them out of the festival and onto the streets. Sounds of people echoed In the streets and allies as they walked.