DT Manhunt pt. 2

"Eat the oatmeal!" George said, glaring at the kid who sat across from him. She glared back at him, hands crossed, hateful of him. She wouldn't eat, not even if she hasn't for 2 days.

"Do you want me to get Dream or Sapnap? Cause I'm sure they won't be as nice as I am being." George threatened, giving her a clear choice to make.

"I don't give a fuck Georgey boy. I'm not eating."

Her stomach rumbled though, and she was most definitely hungry, but not for the food they gave her. They probably did something with it for goodness sake!

Y/n's eyes never wavered from George's, only glaring angrily. They stayed put like that, both across from each other for minutes on end, until George couldn't take it.

He stood up abruptly, banging his hands against the table. "That's it, I'm getting Dream!" He yelled while leaving the table, rushing out of the kitchen. Y/n snapped her head over to the doorway and started to get anxious.

Dream wasn't the nicest, and neither was Sapnap from what she went through for the first day. Bruises could be proof of that, and they were still there, plump in colors like purple and black.

Footsteps rumbled around upstairs, where George went, while Y/n got up and went to the corner  of the kitchen. The sounds were coming down the steps now and she could hear the steps come towards the kitchen.

Once they came into view, she saw Dream with George right behind, standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

He looked more than pissed when he looked around the kitchen, spotting her in the corner, shrinking away fearfully.

"Come here!" He yelled, his voice booming through the kitchen. She could have sworn the glasses moved from the volume.

Y/n looked at the 2 anxiously and was able to shake her head to Dream's order. He saw this and furiously stomped over to her, grabbing her by the arm and dragging her to the table, seating her forcefully. 

She whined a bit and looked up at his taller form beside her, scared shitless. 

"Eat." He ordered, waiting for her to do so. Y/n only sat there, glancing at the oatmeal. He waited a moment more before yelling again.

"Eat the damn oatmeal Y/n, or I'll shove it down your throat." 

This snapped her from the stubbornness as she reluctantly grabbed the spoon, bringing a spoonful to her mouth. She sighed slightly and took a bite of it, swallowing it. It wasn't bad oatmeal, actually really good. 

George watched from the kitchen doorway as she started eating the food with Dream beside her, watching her with hawk eyes. He was glad she finally started eating, since she hadn't eaten for days.

Eventually, Y/n finished the bowl of oatmeal and Dream put the bowl in the sink and started doing the dishes. She sat with her head down as George walked over to her, setting a hand on her shoulder. 

She flinched slightly, not liking the contact one bit. Her eyes were cold to the 2 when looking at them.

"See? It wasn't that bad, was it. I bet it was good too, cause I made it with love!" George smiled. He looked at her while she just turned her head, glaring at him angrily. Her eyes glinted with mischief, and George didn't get what it was.