🩵Karl🟪

(This one shot was also helped by Bouboutyui. Please give them some credits! They're awesome 😎)

The school bell rings, signaling to all students for class. My feet pad through the halls, going to 3rd period gym.

I run into the gymnasium and get to the locker room, meeting with some other friends.

"Hey Chelsie! How ya doing?" I ask with a smile.

"I'm doing good and you?"

"I'm on top of the world girl!!" I joke as I change into the uniform for gym.

As I get changed into the uniform, I hear the door open and someone walking over to me.

"Oh hey Karl, how are you, bud?"

"Wait, why is Karl in the girls locker room?"

"One sec, what are you doing here?" I whisper to him.

"I wanted to see how you're doing, I miss you so much."

"But Karl, I saw you yesterday you doofus. And you're not supposed to be in the girls locker room!"

He pauses and looks around. "Ah! Yes, I see that." Then he gets whacked by other girls and thrown out. I chuckle and continue getting dressed, meeting outside in the gym with the rest of my class.

Karl rushes over to me as the gym teacher tells us what we're doing today.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know that was the girls locker room. I only saw you going in there and assumed..."

As the class began I heard a masculine voice from behind me, getting louder as It came closer.

"Hey freak! Why are you in my practicing corner!"

I just glared at him for a while.

"Speak you idiot!"

He shoved me onto the floor all of a sudden as I felt tears pricking at my eyes.

"I-I just wanted to practice here... that's all."

He scowled at me and kicked me in my side.

"Well get out of here! Or else you'll surely regret it!"

I shuffled away in fear and got back up, going over to Karl and walking away to find some other spot.

But what I didn't know was Karl was glaring at him like he wished death upon him. And well, he did.

"Here, we can practice here then, Karl." I said and read off the workout paper.

Then we started to do the exercises and finished a few minutes after. During the extra time, the teacher allowed us to play a game of dodgeball.

Karl stood beside me with his hand against the wall. Once the teacher said 'go!', both teams rushed to the middle, retrieving a ball.

Karl and I ran, scooping up 2 balls each and running back to our side more.

We threw the balls and dodged. I was in the motion and got a bunch of people out. But, I got distracted and didn't notice the person whipping a ball to my face.

It impacted straight into my nose and knocked me off guard. I clutched my nose in pain as some blood dripped from it.

The teacher blew their whistle and had the bully sit out that round. I was escorted to the nurses by Karl and we got my nose fixed.

After that 'incident', It was English class. I split up from Karl and went my separate ways.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –