DT Manhunt .. (Spooky Halloween AU)

I ran with my friends while our feet crunched against rotting leaves. The trees were mixes of yellow, brown, red, and orange. 

"Get yo ass back here Macy!!" I yelled out while giggling. I chased after her as Cameron ran behind me. 

Macy looked back at me while she was running and smirked, running away faster. I smiled at her try to get away and ran even faster, gaining on her. 

I reached my hand out and grabbed onto her shirt, making us stumble to the ground. We laughed and fell into the blanketed floor of leaves, Cameron tripping over us. 

He landed on his face and laid flat on the ground. Macy and I looked over at him and laughed, throwing leaves at him. They just floated back down to the ground as he got up and started throwing leaves around with us.

It was such a good moment, spending time with my friend. October kissed our faces with cool weather and Halloween would be soon. Then would be where we shoved our faces full of candy we stole from porch steps.

"So, what are you guys gonna dress up as?" I asked. Currently, we were all laying on our backs and looking up at the white sky. Trees circled our gaze and leaves flew from some.

"I'm gonna be a worm." Cameron said with a giggle afterward. 

"A worm? Oh my gosh you diva, yes!" I laughed, so did Macy.

"I think I'll be Michael Myers so I can scare little kids."

Everyone laughed at that and nodded our heads.

"Yes, it's just a must to traumatize kids on Halloween."

We giggled some more until everything was quiet. I decided to speak up.

"I shall be your mum (cough) I ment I'm gonna be a lumberjack."

They both nodded their heads.

"Cool, cool." Said Macy.

We laid there for a while longer then decided to get our butts up and go home. We left the park and went our own ways. I got home and went to bed, since school would wake me up early.

But they were there at that park. They watched you 3. They saw you. 

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — 

I woke up and stretched, swearing at the alarm clock. I whacked it with my fist and got up, blinking my eyes to the light sneaking into the window. 

My feet touched the floor and I walked over to the hall, moving into the bathroom across from my room.

The water was turned on and I grabbed out a towel, throwing it on the toilet. I took off my Jammies and dropped them in the laundry bin in the corner. 

I stepped into the shower and melted at the hot water. 

"Mm! Mm! Mm! Nothing better than burning yourself alive in the shower!" I joked to myself in the shower, making myself chuckle. I washed myself in 20-ish minutes and hopped out, toweling myself dry in my room.