73. Esoteric

Kousalya supraja Rama poorva sandhya pravarthathe
Uttishta Narasardula karthavyam dhaivamanhikam.

The city of gates chanted ; the palace of the Shriyas erect before their euphoric eyes which awaited the prathama darshanam of Dvarakadheesha as the dawn broke and the witching hour was expelled. The bells tinkled along and their exhilaration was as novel as it had always been, praising the lotus-eyed lord who was an ascetic even in grihastha ashrama.

In the early bout of Brahma muhurta that glinted in piety, Madhava eventually casted away the duvet of sweet slumber, his hand under his bonce decked in his curls like midnight devil's ivy and the other on his knee where a turmeric yellow dhoti sat. Awakening from his yogic slumber, the one who laid on the multi-headed AdiShesha breathed in and out the scent of kasturi pervading the winds of his empyrean chambers and rose- his form like a greek sculpture of impeccable ivory marble as the cosmos gaped at his dark pulchritude.

Uthishtothishta Govinda Uthishta Garuda dhwaja
Uthishta Kamalakantha trilokyam mangalam kuru.

"We must not dally," whispered Jambavati in haste, discarding the paraphernalia of a reticent phantasm in a sack of purple silk and it was then sent away in thin air. Rukmini was nodding fervently as she clapped to dust off the dirt in her hands and placed them on her waist.

"Jambavati is right. Bhama and Krishu should be returning anytime now."

"Oh we are already here, Jiji. Is there anything we should know?" Voiced the pearl of Nighnakula, standing in all her glory as a sudden silence came upon the assembled wives of Keshava. Kamalnayani shortly barged, almost jogging in, slightly panting as her palm pressed against the threshold for the sake of a bolster.

"Easy there, Putri. You must not be partaking in any physically or emotionally straining activity from now on." Rohini steadied her with a chalice of water as the former grinned like a cheshire cat, dipping her chin in obedience. "You just shake your head. I know you have the same energy as Krishna, if not more." The consort of Vasudeva chuckled in exasperation, earning a hormone driven small whine from the other end.

"And Kanhaiya, do apprise our subjects that this little one is going to have a little one so soon. They await at our gates for you." Devaki continued with a fond chuckle, pivoting to face her son who gravitated to the bunch of women with jubilance. "On another note, is Maharaja Raksh awake? Did you see him today with regards to Putri Kamalnayani's condition?"

"Matamaha accompanied us to the Gauri Maa temple. I have talked to him so that Kanha shouldn't have to," Kamalnayani said in a small voice, cruising behind Satyabhama who grinned in amusement. "Want to steal coconut laddoos and tamarinds later?"

"I'll sneak some for you for breakfast, kid. Don't worry."

And behind the eyes of the other Bharyas, Kamala and Satya sneaked a glance at the spruce table standing in the private symposium hall of the women's council. The geometric sacred patterns of the Shri Yantra- or the Navayoni chakra- glistened in the golden hour, an ambiguity girdling them.

 The geometric sacred patterns of the Shri Yantra- or the Navayoni chakra- glistened in the golden hour, an ambiguity girdling them