Chapter 40: their courage

Start from the beginning

it lives.

Blue and black complement each other, it happily shuttles through the forest wind, chasing an insect, and its six legs gently land on it——

The blood exploded.

Sharp crystals protruded from its toes, piercing the insect. The butterfly flew back to Shi Yuan with the **** insects, rejoicing, and wanted to offer its prey to Shi Yuan, just like a loyal minister paying tribute to the king, and a believer offering sacrifices to the gods.

"No, I don't want it." Shi Yuan said, "This doesn't look delicious."

Blue Butterfly didn't quite understand, but finally understood what he meant. It swallowed the insects in small mouthfuls, and caught a three-headed bird.

"I don't want this either." Shi Yuan hugged his tail sadly, "I like bean sprout soup, the bean sprout soup at the restaurant in front of the theater."

For the next half hour, the blue butterfly flew around, catching transparent rabbits, half tentacles, human-faced spiders and a fluorescent green turtle. It tried its best to give Shi Yuan the best thing, but Shi Yuan didn't want it.

Shi Yuan stretched out his hand, and it landed gently on his fingertips. Shi Yuan looked at it and said, "Can you stop killing humans and monsters?"

The butterfly didn't understand and shook its wings gently.

It only desires endless predation and killing, and will not stop.

Shi Yuan remained silent.

Another gust of forest wind blew in the fragrance of the trees, and insects danced with lanterns. A boy with black scales at the end of his eyes and devil horns on his first head sat on a tree trunk, stepping barefoot in the stream, his eyes lit up by the fluorescence of butterflies on his fingertips. The monsters were watching him secretly—not daring to get close, but looking at him with a little curiosity. He is the absolute protagonist here.

If a lost person sees this scene, he will definitely regard him as a **** from the wild.

This is his inseparable and closely related hometown.

"You go." Shi Yuan said to the blue butterfly, "The farther the better, don't come back."

He shook the butterfly off, and the butterfly flew back again. After going back and forth several times, it flew away reluctantly.

Shi Yuan was stunned for a while, hugged his tail, and fell asleep leaning against the tree trunk.

Dream is a bright stage. The sound of the insect's wings flapping was still there, and this time he saw the other party clearly—

The "Black Queen" hovered below the stage, watching him tenderly and fanatically.

Blue butterflies danced, and they all fought for him. Looking around, the audience is full of monsters, they fear him, respect him, longing to walk in the eternal wasteland of time; they want a good show to start, a gorgeous performance that will not end.

"Okay," Shi Yuan said, "It seems that I'm still a monster."

The shattered light in the forest fell on his forehead, and the city was in the distance, trying his best to emit light that pierced the long night.