Chapter 31: some past

Começar do início

Lu Tinghan paused for a moment, then lowered his eyes and asked, "...What do you want to hear?"

"I always talk about my things, you rarely talk about yours. I want to hear your story." Shi Yuan said, "Any story is fine."

This time, Lu Tinghan was silent for a long time.

After a long time, Yuan thought he was asleep, so he said, "... Yan Xiangnan and I met on the first day of school."

Shi Yuan raised his ears to listen.

"After I signed in, I went to the dormitory, and he was the only one there, and asked me if I wanted to go to get the military uniform together." Lu Tinghan said, "We have a good relationship. Later, I graduated early and became a watchman. At the outpost, we have been in touch."

Shi Yuan waited for a long time, but Lu Tinghan didn't speak again.

Shi Yuan asked, "No more?"

"It's gone." Lu Tinghan said, "It's just such a story, it's over."

"It's too simple, without any plot." Shi Yuan complained, "It seems that you are not good at telling stories, not as good as I am."

Lu Tinghan raised his eyebrows: "You found out."

"Is there really nothing else?"

"No more." Lu Tinghan paused, "If I have to say it, maybe the sun was very good that day."

The first day of the military academy was sunny, passing through an old banyan tree outside the window, and falling into the dormitory for four people, it was a warm light green.

That year Lu Zhun had just died, Yu Qingmei was busy with the No. 0 Abyss project, and Lu Tinghan came to the military academy alone. He dragged his luggage into the gate of the military academy, passed the statue of the founding general, walked up the path with street trees, and saw an unremarkable dark gray dormitory at the end of the road.

The corridor is full of disinfectant water smell, the sun is everywhere, and the expressions of the freshmen are happy and dazed. Yan Xiangnan sat on the bed by the window, raised his head and said in surprise, "Here is finally here! Brother, do you want to go get the military uniform together?"

That's how we got to know each other.

That was too long ago, if Shi Yuan hadn't asked, Lu Tinghan would not have recalled it.

In Su Enqi's words, Lu Tinghan is "very purposeful", he always knows what he wants, from studying esoteric books when he was young, to going to and from the training ground late at night alone, to being stubborn Become a Watcher, sign bills against all odds... nothing seems to stop him.

He doesn't miss the old days, and he is focused on moving forward. Memories are too luxurious for him.

It was the first time he was asked such a question.

Shi Yuan was in his arms, with his face raised slightly, waiting for his answer.

Thinking back carefully, the faces of the students became clear: Ah Tie who always wrote self-criticisms, Lao Meng who was cheerful, Shan Zi who failed the military leadership class twice; Field training in the middle of the night, close combat with fists to the flesh...After many years, everyone has gone their separate ways, some wearing gorgeous epaulets and others sleeping in the sound of death knells, each has a turbulent life.