Chapter 71

All the firetrucks and ambulances were now gone as we all sat outside and the plane would be here in an hour and a half.

"There is physically nothing in there that could have started that fire." JJ said putting his arm around me.

"It could have been an electrical fire" Pope suggested.

I wasn't paying attention to anything they were saying because I was busy worrying where I would stay.

Pope's family already has cleo staying there, Sarah can't go to her house, lord knows why we can't stay at jjs house,  kies family hates all of us, and my mom doesn't even know where I am nor does she care.

So that leaves four out of 7 of us without a place to stay. Right now it wouldn't matter because in an hour and half we would be in south America.

Almost an hour later we all went to the tarmac and waited for the plane. For some reason kie wasn't there yet and we were all waiting for her.

"If she doesn't get here in 15 minutes we have to leave without her." Jphn b said and we all agreed but then saw a truck driving over.

"Thats toppers truck." Sarah said as John b stepped in front of her.

"Sarah you did call. And now your back with john b after you promised you were going to south America so is that why your here? Are you going with him?" Topper asked as Sarah nodded.

He scoffed and got back in his truck and started pulling out his phone and called someone as he drove away.

10 minutes later we saw a motorcycle driving up and it was rafe and ward, but ward was injured.

"Please Sarah just take him with you and help him" rafe said as she nodded the took him in the jet.

"Look the cops are coming for dad and for you John b. Topper called them. They know yall are here. Get out if here now." Rafe informed us.

He looked at me and jj noticed so jj wrapped his arm around my waist put of jealousy.

"What about kie?" Pope asked.

"She can meet up with us" I said as we all got on the plane when we heard the sirens approaching. As soon as the jet started taking off shoupe pulled up with other cop cars and started talking to rafe.