Chapter one

My name is Y/N Routledge, I'm John B's half sister. We have the same dad but different moms. I haven't seen John B for a while since I live with my mom.

I live in figure eigth as a look, and I absolutely hate it. The kooks are snobby and just don't get me and it horrible.

I see the pouges always hanging out and I wish I could hang out with them. They always look like their having the best time of their lives.

                          Chapter one

I woke up to the sound of pots and pans hitting the floor downstairs. I get out of my bed and go downstairs and see my mom cooking.

My mom has always been the best mom I could think of. If I needed somethin, she was there.

"Hey sweetie" my mom says to me without looking up from her cooking. I greet my mom as I look out the window by the couch.

I see all the kooks by the beach and just remember how I'm apart of this snobby group. That's when I decided to go visit the cut.

"Mom, I'm gonna go hang out with Sarah for a little." I said as going up the stairs and she nods and smiles.

Me and Sarah are pretty good friends, she hangs out with the pouges but Is also a kook. I knew she would be with the pouges so I asked to hang with her.

Y/N: Hey Sarah! Could I come hang with you for a bit?

Sarah: I'm with some friends of mine but their pouges, dosent your mom not want you hanging out with them?

Y/N: what she dosent know won't hurt her right?

Sarah: lol, sure thing. I'll send you my location.

She sent me her location and I couldn't help but smile as I opened my dresser for an outfit.

I threw on my blue bikini and put a white mini skirt over it. I threw on a baby blue flannel on top.

I headed out the door to go hang out with the pouges.