Chapter 11

Y/N

I was chilling on the couch and Sarah and John b were hanging out, kie was at home and JJ was doing god knows what, probably something stupid or dangerous.

I couldn't keep my mind off of what he said last night. And honestly, I couldn't keep my mind off him.

As soon as I looked back down to my phone JJ walked in. My heart started beating and I got really excited when he sat down next to me.

"y/n. I really need to talk to you about something" he avoided eye contact and I got nervous for second thinking it would be something bad.

"y/n I really like you. I know you might not even feel the same way but I just had to tell you." He said to me, now he wasent even breaking eye contact.

I guess he thought I felt like he was crazy because of my look.

"I'm sorry. I probably should have never said anything and-" I cut him off "shut up JJ" I said to him.

"Wait wha-" Before he could finish what he was saying I grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. I pulled away and felt him smile and he grabbed my face and pulled me in again.

"holy shit balls" I heard someone say as me and jj pulled away from each and looked over at the door where all of our friends were standing watching with their mouths wide open.

"heyyyy" JJ said akwardly to break the silence. "Your macking on my sister man!" John B said laughing and patting his shoulder.

John B sat in between us and out his arms around us. "So guys, how's it going" he said while me and jj just looked at him.

After a while we all sat down at the dock and we're just hanging out.