Chapter 14

We all were planning what to do about the boat we found in the water. We all decided finders fee so we headed over there.

There was so many people and nobody would listen to us and how we found a boat the could probably be important some way.

"Hey! Excuse me? We found a boat! Hey, listen up-" I started yelling at the guy at the counter.

"ma'am get out of here, now. We have more problems than a silly boat." He said while sending a security over to grab me.

The security grabbed my arm and JJ started yelling. "All right man, get off!" JJ said while grabbing my waist with one hand and pushing the guard away with the other.

We all left and realized we had one thing left to do. "Let's explore this bitch." JJ said proudly.

We all hopped on our boat and went to go search the other one.

When we got over there I took off my shirt to reveal my bikini and I jumped into the water.

John B had to go under but he needed a safety stop so I tied my shirt there.

After I jumped in kie started talking. "What was that" she said looking at the water.

"I have no idea, but I loved it" JJ said as kie rolled her eyes.

Ever since me and JJ have became some sort of thing, she seemed jealous. I know I'm probably just overthinking so I try to ignore it. But some times it's really hard to.

I came back up out of water and everyone went silent, I looked over at John b. I tied my shirt at the safety stop about 10 feet down.

John B nodded as he got all his gear on. As he was about to get in kie went over to him. "Don't die. please be safe" she said as she kissed him. He gave a nod and a half smile.

"diver down " he said as saluting and jumping down.

While he was down I couldn't stop thinking if kie felt something for JJ but after seeing her kiss John b, I knew I had nothing to worry about and I feel like me and kie had gotten close. Or so I thought.