Chapter 36

John B

"You heard the woman, hands up John b" Ward said to me.

"Ward, she's talking to you." I stated  pointing.

Peterkin out her gun closer to Wards head as he got down on his knees and put his hands up.

Next thing you know it there was a gun shot. Ward looked fine but then Peterkin fell to the ground gasping.

"omg!" Sarah said covering her mouth.

We looked at whoever was behind ward and it was Rafe. Rafe shot Peterkin.

"Rafe what did you do?!" Sarah said running over to Peterkin.

I stood there with my mouth hanging open. Sarah turned at me and I ran over. I took my bandana off and covered Peterkins side where she was shot.

"hey, hey it's gonna be okay." I said to her.

"r-run. run." She said to me gasping for air. I turned and looked at Sarah who nodded as I ran to the Twinkie and started driving.

I got to the chateau where everyone else was at.

I walked up slowly as they ran up to me. They all had to leave after I drove to the tarmac to not get caught by police.

"holy shit, whose blood is that JB?" y/n asked me and I just stood there.

"Peterkins." I said still looking down.

"is she okay? what happened?" kie continued to ask.

"Rafe shot her." I said.

"shit. that's fucked up" I heard JJ say as I looked up.

"Peterkin was trying to arest ward and rafe shot him claiming to be protecting him." I explain to them.

"shit." y/n said.