Chapter 43

JJ

I set y/n down on my bed as she was still holding onto my neck with both her hands.

"y/n you have to move your hands off my neck so I can set you down you know." I said to her.

"yeah I know." she said quietly.

I sighed as I tried setting her down but she pulled me down with her. Damn she has a grip.

"this is uncomfy. If your promise not to run away when I let you go will you go to the other side of the bed?" she asked me in a kinda serious way.

"yes I promise" I said with a laugh.

She let go of me as I went to the other side of her which was with my back against hers.

I wrapped my arm around her waist as she scooched back against me.

I took a deep breath and she turned around and looked at me and smiled.

"you knew exactly what you were doing didn't you" I asked her knowing the answer.

"maybe." she said while grabbing a chunk of my hair and playing with it.

I shook my head in a joking matter as her facial expression fell flat.

"what is it?" I asked her.

"I love you I'm glad your my boyfriend." she said closing her eyes and scooting closer to my as I put my hand on her back and started drawing circles around.

"I love you too y/n" I said to her while kissing her head.

"you better, or else I'll be the one to cut your balls off" she said to me very serious as my eyes widened and I chuckled.

This girl is gonna be the death of me, and I am just fine with that. She dosent know how special she is and how beautiful she is.