Chapter 18

A few hours later I decided to go check on JJ because nobody else would go with me. I walked over to his house a saw him sitting in a hot tub with beers and a bunch of lights on.

"JJ what are you doing" I said as I was walking up.

"I got a jet going straight up my butt right now" he said with a laugh, he was clearly drunk.

"JJ you could have done anything with that money Instead of buying a hot tub!" I said to him trying to stay calm.

he took a deep breath and stood up, showing a bunch of bruises all over his stomach from his dad.

"But I didn't! I bought a hot tub for my friends! and my girlfriend. You know what, screw friends. I got a hot tub for my family. and for someone I'm in love with" he said staring at me crying.

I ran over to him and got in the hot tub not caring about my shoes and clothes. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he wrapped his hands around my waist.

He started bawling his eyes out on my shoulder. "I hate him. I hate him so much y/n. I can't do this anymore. I can't stand him" he said crying.

"I know JJ, I know." I said comforting him.

I asked everyone to come to chateau and I brought JJ in when everyone was there. John B scoffed, "what are you gonna do, throw me against a wall now" he asked refurring to when JJ slammed him against the van.

"guys I'm really sorry about what I aaid, but I'm not sorry that now I have an epic hot tub for all of us." he said shrugging. he was so bad at apologizing but it was funny to everyone.

"party at mine?" he said laughing asking everyone and we all agreed.