Chapter 33

I woke up the next morning and didn't see JJ next to be in the bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I threw on one of JJ's hoodies I found on his nightstand and some black leggings.

I walked out and saw the group sitting on the couch all looking at me with a sorry look.

I was confused until I looked towards the door and saw kie standing looking at the ground messing with her fingers.

"oh hell no." I said shaking my head. I locked eyes with JJ. I have a head nod into his room as I walked in there and he followed me.

I shut the door before talking and looking up at him. "you just let them bring her?" I said getting defensive.

"She seemed like she genuinely wanted to say sorry, I didn't really have a say!" he said trying to defend himself.

"I don't want to." I said.

"get ve it a try" he said with a slight smile.

I started getting tears in my eyes. "JJ no I don't wanna. I don't want to talk to her JJ."

"hey hey hey," he said while grabbing my arms right above my elbow. He pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"JJ, what if she does what she did last time? I don't want to lose you again." I said to him not pulling away from the hug.

"y/n." he said while pulling away from the hug. He put his hand on the back of my neck and the other on my lower back.

"I love you."  He said smiling.

My heart dropped at the words even though I've heard them from him before. "God you make it so hard to be mad." I said smiling and leaning in and giving him a small kiss on the lips.

We walked out the room and just stood for a second before John b broke the silence.

"was that a talk or a makeout session?" he asked forgetting kie was here. "shit wrong time" he said as he looked around the room the at the floor.

"If you wanna talk, then talk." I said crossing my arms with my hand sticking out, shaking.

JJ saw and out his hand on my hip and pulled me closer.