Chapter 7

"Sarah just had to change and get some stuff but she'll be down soon" I said avoiding eye contact with everyone and sitting down. I started messing with my fingers to avoid looking at anyone.

"Sooo" John B started saying, "maybe I could get a guess if who gave you the hickey" he said jokingly as I gave him a glare.

"funny" I said with a sarcastic smile. I saw Sarah walking down. "Don't say anything to her. I'm serious." I said to the group

"Oh you mean how your boning her brother or something else?" JJ said jokingly. "yes JJ. But I'm not boning him!" I said loudly.

Sarah laughed as she hopped in the boat. "Boning who?"

"Rafe" JJ said instantly and Sarah's expression fell flat. "Kidding!" he said with a enthusiastic smile and I sighed of relief.

We all went into town and split up into different stores to get some stuff for a kegger we were throwing tonight. I was with John b, kie and Sarah were together and JJ and pope we're together.

I was a little nervous for if John b brought up the thing with me and rafe but he didn't. which made me even more worried he would bring it up when the rest of the group was around.

Time skip to the kegger

I started to wonder when I saw the rest of the group together so I went and joined them. As soon as I got over there John b stood up. "y/n, let's go talk real quick" he said to me and I followed.

"Seriously y/n? your having sex with rafe?" He said.

"it's not that big of a deal"

"oh yes it is y/n! he's a kook. kooks suck, especially him."

I stared at him. "He's not that bad!" I started to tell and kie and Sarah came over, followed by the boys.

"Guys what's going on?" Sarah said running over.

John B looked at me then at them and me again and I shook my head as I knew he was gonna tell them all.

"What's going on is y/n is having sex with your brother!" John B said while Sarah turned to me.