Chapter 67

Topper brought me over to a lighthouse as we sat on the sand.

"You know, I've been thinking about us a lot and I've really missed you" he said as I looked at him we locked eyes as he leaned in and kissed my cheek.

I sat in a blank stare as I turned to look at him. "Fuck it" I whispered to myself. I leaned in and kissed his lips. I pulled away and smiled before going back for more.

I woke up the next morning next to topper on the sand. I remembered last night and put my head in my hands and got up and left without saying anything.

Later that day I met up with topper for breakfast. I looked up and saw kie. "Shit" I said quietly while putting my head down.

"What? What is it?" Topper asked me.

"Kies here." I said.

"Is that bad" he asked as kie looked over and he waved.

"Shit she saw us" I said as kie went put the door and down the dock as I followed her.

"Kie I'll explained everything please" I said to her.

"It's none of my business" she said while putting the bucket of decorations down on her boat.

Topper ran outside and greeted kie.

"Topper I'm gonna help kie" I said to him

"Our food just got here?" He said to me.

"I know I'm sorry, you enjoy it" I said while getting on the boat and he walked away.