Chapter 70

The next day I met up with topper for him to press charges and I was terrified but I had a plan.

"Topper can I talk to you? Over here" I asked him and he followed me.

"John B's dad is kidnapped and john b really needs to save him. All I'm asking is you wait to press charges for a day. Then you can do whatever." I said to him hoping he would say yes.

"Just a day?" He asked and I nodded. He finally agreed and headed back to his car. I heard his mom yelling but then they left and I waited outside for John b.

"So you did this I'm guessing" he said to me. I paused for a second just admiring him and thinking to myself why would I ever cheat on this boy?

"Yeah, bought you a day. We're gonna go to south America with wards private jet" I said with a smirk and walking to my car and he followed behind.

We still had time before the jet would get  there so the whole group was at the chateau waiting.

                               Y/n

Sarah told us the plan about the plane so we were all hanging out at the chateau but Sarah wasn't sitting by john b like she normally would so I looked at jj.

I gave himna confused look and he shrugged. I then looked at kie and she mouthed 'she cheated' and my eyes widened. She then mouthed 'topper' and my mouth dropped open.

"The silence has never been so loud" I said getting up and walking to the dock jj following behind.

"So, what's up with jb and sarah?" JJ  asked me.

"She cheated on him, with topper." I explained to him and he had the same reaction I did.

After a whole Sarah and john b went into his room, me and jj were in my room, and pope cleo and kie were all out in the living room.

                          Topper

After I waited for ever for Sarah to call me she never did so I went to the one place I knew she would be. John b's house.

I looked around the windows around the house. First I saw jj and y/n messing around with a ukulele. Then I saw Sarah and John b and Sarah making out which made my fist clench.

I went to my truck and opened the back door I grabbed my lighter and a tank of gas i had in the backseat.

I poured the gas all around the house and took a deep breath before lighting a part of it and driving away after I saw the house go up in flames.

                                Y/n

I smiled at jj in a comfortable silence before I leaned in was about to kiss him when I saw something bright and orange out the corner of my eye.

I pulled away and looked out the window. "Aw man. Why didn't I get a kiss?" He asked but I ignored him

"There's a fire JJ! Go get Pope, cleo and kie. I'll get jphn b and sarah!" I said as he nodded and ran to the living room.

I opened john b and Sarah's door and saw them kissing. "Woah sorry, there's a fire cmon!" I said to them and they shot up. I ran to the front door but it was already on fire.

"Shit" I said yanking my hand back. The whole house was surrounded except the bathroom so we ran into it and busted the window and all jumped put one by one.