Chapter 12

JJ and I were standing up by the railing while the rest of the group was sitting down at the edge of the dock.

"So that boat we saw in the water, are we doing finders fee or searching it ourselves?" John B said to all of us. Sarah, Pope and kie all told him what they think we should do.

But me and JJ were two busy talking and kissing to be paying attention to them.

"ahem" John b said looking over at us. "yeah no man definitely" JJ said to pretend he was listening.

"What is one thing I said" John b said. I looked at JJ "boat..?" I said knowing that was the only thing I heard.

"weren't you and Sarah like in bed together last night" JJ said to John b. John B's eyes widened and looked at Sarah.

"Carry on" John b said to us. Me and JJ walked over to the rest of the group hand in hand. We weren't necessarily dating because he hasn't asked but we acted like it 24/7.

It was about 7pm and everyone was home except me and JJ. We were laying on a blanket in the grass. My head was on his shoulder and one of his hands was behind his head an the other one was on my waist.r

"I have a question" I asked to JJ without looking at him.

"What's up?"

"uhm what, uh what are we?"

I could feel him stop his breath behind me. "Well, what do you want us to be" He ask me  and I look up at him.

"More than what we are" I said to him with a slight smile on my face. He smiled back.

"oh what you mean makeout buddy's? cause I mean honestly it's pretty great making out with me huh" He said smiling getting closer.

"It is just amazing, but maybe doing more than making out would be even better" I said jokingly flirting.

"Maybe we should then" he said. I looked at him to see if he was joking but he was definitely serious. I got a smile on my face and JJ was smirking.