Chapter 46

"that idiot" I said waking up JJ.

"who's an idiot?" he said rubbing his eyes.

"sorry I woke you up, John b went to one of wards islands homes here to try and find the gold" I explained to JJ

"of course he did." JJ said while getting up.

"where are you going?" I asked him following up behind him.

"well we have to help him at least" JJ said and I followed him out.

We got out of the parking garage and started walking away. "You looking for John b?" A girl probably our age asked us.

I looked at JJ and back at the girl. "He ain't here" She admitted while messing with her knife.

"What did you do to him?" I asked her getting defensive.

"take us to him." JJ said calmly while grabbing my arm.

"alright get in" she said pointing to the black car.

She drove us to a odd looking house and brought us to where John b was.

"y/n, JJ!" he said looking at us.

"seriously?! The first thing you do when we go somewhere for you to not get caught you go a break into a house? are you insane?!" I asked him getting mad.

"yes I know I'm very sorry but it's all there y/n. Every last bit." He said to me and I just shook my head while JJ patted John b on his shoulder.

"heard you got a little bounty pretty boy" A bigger man said to John b.

"you shot a copper? that true man?" The woman asked she always talked odd and had an accent.

"I didn't shoot anyone, I was framed" John b admitted to her.

"well even if you did or didn't do it, it's 50k to turn you in." The caption said.