Chapter 55

Y/N

It was a few hours later and Sarah still wasn't back yet. I came outside to where everyone was at the dock.

"where's Sarah?" I asked them.

"we were gonna ask the same thing. She went to her house and never came back." Kie said to me.

"We have to leave her there. We don't have alot of time. The boat with the cross leaves in like 20 minutes guys." Pope said as we all agreed we had to leave Sarah behind.

Everyone was hiding in a huge metal container while we thought of a plan.

"y/n and JJ you guys just go explore and try not to get caught so we know the layout of the place. Pope I need you to go look for the cross. and I'll be looking for Sarah." John B said to everyone explaining the plan.

"what about me?" Kie asked.

"just stay here." He said to her as everyone snuck out of the vent at the top of the container.

I ran the opposite way of JJ cause I really didn't want to have to talk to each other. I knew at some point we would have to but now wasn't that time.

Time skip 15 minutes later

I ran around the corner of a wall outside and ran into somebody.

"shit!" I said groaning and grabbing my stomach.

"shit y/n I'm so sorry" the person said as I looked up and saw JJ.

"it's fine." I said standing back up.

Before he could say anything the door next to us shot open and a man came out.

"intruders huh." He said while pulling out a machete and running over to us.

He ran to JJ first since he was closest and JJ ducked but got shoved and fell on the floor.

The man came over to me and I kicked him off but he slashed my arm causing me grab it while he hit my head with the non sharp side making me go unconscious and fall into the water.

"Y/N!!" was the last thing I heard before passing out.

Living that Pouge life (JJ Maybank x Y/N)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara