Chapter 44

Y/N

I woke up the next morning with massive headache and my eyes throbbing.

"JJ? JJ what time is it?" I asked turning over to where he was but he wasn't there.

I groaned as I rubbed my eyes and got up out of bed and went to the living room where JJ was sitting.

I sat by him with my head on the arm of the chair and my legs over his lap. I leaned over and gave him a peck on the lips.

He started licking his lips and looked at me. "what?" I asked him.

"do that again" he said to me. I laughed as I leaned back in and gave him a peck on the lips but when I pulled away he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me back I'm for more.

I started laughing as I heard someone walk out of there room guessing it was John b.

I looked over and saw Sarah coming out of John B's room with tears.

"what's wrong?" I asked her sitting up.

"John B left a note on his bed." she said while handing me a piece of folded up paper.

"We thought it was okay because at the bonfire he stayed hidden in the small cabin by the bonfire the whole night." she said explaining.

'i can't stay in obx. I'm leaving tonight so jj, I need to borrow the phantom boat you have. If you want to come that's fine but some of you guys definitely have to stay. Dock at the chateau 12 in the afternoon.' That's what the note read.

"I'm going." I announced going into my room in the chateau and packing a bag with all my clothes and toiletries.

"y/n you can't go it's dangerous." Sarah said to me as JJ agreed.

"that's my brother out there! I can't just leave him." I said to them.

JJ looked at me. "if your going then I am too." JJ said.

"JJ no-" I said but he shushed me.

"it's not up for debate." he said while going into his room and packing everything.