Chapter 2

I headed down to where Sarah and all her friends were. I saw them and paused, debating if I should do this but then I had no choice when the blond boy saw me.

I started walking over with the blonde boy staring looking me up in down, as if he was checking me out. The brunette boy looked at his blonde friend and looks over at me.

I studied him hard and he did it back. He looked way to familiar.

"Y/N??" he said while standing up. I got a smile on my face and and saw everyone look up at me.

"JB?" I said smiling. He ran over to me and gave me a hug and I hugged back. We walked over to the group as he started explaining to them all.

I took a seat to the in between the blonde and John B.

"This is Y/N, she's my half sister. Same dad, different moms."

I nodded and looked at him. "Where is dad, I wanna talk to him" He looked at me then looked down.

I looked around at everyone who was just sitting there silent. I looked over to the blonde and looked confused.

"Y'all's dad passed away" A brunette girl said. John B instantly looked at her.

He stood up and snapped at her. "He not dead Kie shut up!" he said yelling. My eyes widened as everyone got quiet and he apologized to the girl, Kie.

"Dad's been lost at sea for 9 months" he said looking up at me then putting his head in his hands.