Chapter 63

Pope woke me awake by shaking my shoulders and yelling. "Guys wake up, there's a helicopter!!" Pope said yelling to everyone.

"Holy hell" cleo said looking up as I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Pope and cleo ran up to the big pile of wood we had and lit it on fire.

Everyone kept telling me to just sit down and chill since of what happened yesterday. I turned around and looked at JJ who was still asleep. I faced back around and I started rubbing my neck which was sore.

I felt hands wrap around my waist as I smiled knowing it was jj. I turned around to face him and saw him already staring at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing, just-" he started saying but then John b yelled to us.

"Guys cmon! Someone's here to save us." Jphn b said as I grabbed jjs hand and ran over to the helicopter.

"Well where are yall headed?" The man asked us.

"The outer banks." John b said.

I took a deep breath hoping he wasn't going that direction but of course nothing in life goes your way.

"Thats exactly where I'm headed! Come on in." He said to us as I looked at Sarah and she was already looking. We both weren't to excited to go back.

My mom banished me off to a boarding school type thing, and Sarah's family is just a whole mess.

I took another deep breath as I followed everyone into the man's help. I wasn't focused on anything the boys and kie were doing because i was talking to Sarah.

We were whispering because we didn't want the rest if the group to hear us.

"I don't want to go back y/n. And I know you don't either. Everything is perfect here." She said to me.

"Do you think he's with your dad? I mean what are the odds rafe is here and some random guy shows up as soon as rafe attacks me?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Probably-" she said but was cut off at the sudden movement of the plane.

The man flying the helicopter was not facing jj wacking his arms reaching into his bag.

"The planes going down hold on!" The man yelled as jj pulled me close and I held onto a bar over my head.

The plane came to a crash into the water and that's all I could remember.