Chapter 24

The whole ride there was just silent and I absolutely hated it. The silence was so loud it hurt.

I sat in the van with my left shaking and I was messing with my fingers like I always do when im nervous or scared.

But I wasn't gonna let it show that I was to scared to be here.

We pulled up to the boarding school and I kept thinking to myself that my mom hated pouges so much that when I had hung out with them she shipped me off to a boarding school.
They two men got out the van and opened my door and yanked me out by my arm.

"I can walk you know" I mumbled to myself which they didn't even bother to look at me.

As. we were walking down the path, all the kid there were looking and staring at me. They continued to look me up and down when I held a middle finger up and then without the two men seeing.

I got brought into a building what had "main office" on the outside. I got inside and sat down in the chair by the large desk with a woman sitting behind it.

The two men were standing by the door stiff as a board as if they were body guards for the Kardashians.

The woman talked me through all about the boarding school, when she finished talking I had an idea.

"Can I use the bathroom? long drive" I said with a fake smile at her. She gave a nod and pointed to the bathroom.

I got in hoping there would be a window I could fit through and there was. I was trying to be as quiet as possibly until I was struggling to open the window lock.

"damn it!" I said loudly as my putting my hand over my mouth and trying faster to open the window.

The two men came into the bathroom and grabbed me off the sink I was standing on and were dragging me into a small cabin in the middle of the camp.

"Your staying in here for a while" one man said while throwing me into the room and locking the door.