Chapter 40

"JJ I don't care if you succeed in life. I don't care how you end up. The only thing I want in life is you!" I said to him.

"I love you JJ." I said hoping he'll change his mind.

"I love you so much y/n." he said as I ran over to him and wrapping my hands around his next and he wrapped his around my back.

"y/n who are you talking to in there?" John B said from outside the bedroom as he walked in and saw JJ.

"oh fuck no!" John B said grabbing JJ by his shirts and pinning him against the wall.

"do you have any idea what you did to y/n?! do you?!" John b yelled at JJ.

"JB stop it! it's fine we're okay again!" I said yelling at John b to put JJ down and he finally did.

"if this happens again I'll cut your head off and put it in a soup do you understand me JJ?" John B asked him.

John B always has the weirdest threats but it was funny. JJ nodded and threw his hands in the air.

I love this boy. I love him so much and nothing will ever change that.

Me and JJ were out walkong around figure 8 just looking around wandering.

"I love you so much y/n. I hope you know that, I really do love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." JJ said to me as I looked at him with a smile and kissed his cheek.

"that was the most romantic thing I have ever heard you say." I said to him with a laugh.

"oh shut it" he said jokingly.