BONDING TIME W/ TENJIKU

It's been 7 hours, 41 minutes, and 34 seconds since the first gen of black dragons left

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

Your mind feels surreal, mind going from blank to right on the edge of panic within seconds.

You told Rahur to get as much information

You hear multiple, loud, heavy footsteps echo through the empty hallway. As well as the sound of something metal being dragged on the ground.

The shadow stops at your door.

*BAM*

The door is busted open. A hoard of men rush into the room, all wearing the all too familiar bright red uniform with a yin-and-yang symbol in the back. Tenjiku members.

As the second vice president of the Tokyo Manji Gang, and with the newly declared war against the two gangs, you're not surprised they're after you. Even if you're basically bound to the hospital bed at this point. Everything is blurry, you can't make yourself focus on the members, so you can't tell who exactly they are.

"Get up."

'Bitch I wish I could.'

You deadpan at him, before dragging your arm out from the warmth of the bed, weakly pointing at your oxygen mask and showing them the iv drip in your hand.

The Tenjiku members take in your disheaved look, bags under your eyes, pale skin, and the machines around you. They mumble amongst themselves before turning back to you. You couldn't care anymore at this point, your body is so tired, yet sleep just can't come over you for some reason, it's like there's a slime clawing at your back, it's body sorta me weak but over hours time, skin starts to peel, blood starts to drip, and bones start to show.

The biggest guy walks towards you, rips the oxygen mask and iv drip out, before carrying you bridal style out of the hospital room. The sudden change made your head dizzy, eyes faint. This is when you feel yourself black out.

"I thought I told you to be careful!"

The first thing you hear is the angry yelling from a voice that sounds far too familiar. You ears are slightly ringing. You keep your eyes closed and body as less-tense as you can so you can get as much information as you can.

You can safely assume you're in a Tenjiku hide out. This is when you realise the voice is probably Izana's, he is pretty close to you judging by how loud the voice is.

Your head is laid in something firm yet soft, and you can feel someone stroking your hair lightly. There's also a thin blanket covering your body?

'Well this certainly doesn't feel like I've been kidnapped.'