ME? AN ANGEL..?

You had decided not to get involved with the so-called trigger that causes the fight

You had decided not to get involved with the so-called trigger that causes the fight. In other words, you're going to let Osanai get stabbed.

Laying on your giant-ass bed, a troubled yet confused sigh escapes your mouth, you're thinking back to the memory you magically recovered when Mitsuya mentioned it. 'H/C hair and the voice of an angel. What a weird description.' The memories suddenly flash through your eyes.

FLASHBACK, LOCATION UNKNOWN.

'Today sucked so bad.'

Your outfit was comfortable for sure, but it attracted way too much attention. That was what you had assumed, completely unaware that that the attention directed was at you and not the outfit.

The outfit consisted of a white blouse paired up with a long black skirt that went past your knees, black gloves covered slender fingers that's holding onto a purse. Small braids hidden and buried in messy H/C hair strewn out blowing in the wind. Your face is also adorned with a light natural makeup look. Anyone walking by would've been mesmerized by you, with thoughts on whether or not you were a model or not.

'This is embarrassing.'

Why were you in public at night all dolled up for some reason? Well it just so happened that F/N asked you to go get some DRUGS as his 'wife'.

So you had to look older than you actually did, which also means your purse is filled to the brim with illegal items, if you got caught by the police, they wouldn't even need to dig through it, just open up and see it countless bags with cocaine, meth, etc.

You were currently busy daydreaming about doing dirty stuff with-

A shrill, heart-wrenching scream for help broke you out of your dirty mind, it sounded like a girl. Rushing towards the direction of the voice, you freeze, the sight in you saw disgusted you to the core.

There you saw a guy beaten and bruised badly all while being held down unnecessarily roughly, sharp, untrimmed nails digging right into his flesh. A young teenage girl is also there, she was also covered in cuts and bruises from head to toe. No to mention her clothes that were ripped to shreds as tears and dried blood coated her face. Boys who looked to be in high school was surrounding them.

Your blood was boiling, you grit your teeth, anger threading to spill over.

"Shut the fuck up you bitch!" One of the guys gripped her hair and slammed her face to the ground, that was the last straw.

You snapped.

"Oi." The group looked towards to the voice with aggravated expressions, but calmed down when they took in your apperance.

"Oh? What's a pretty li'l thing like you here? Wanna come play with us~?"

They received no response, that was when they saw your blank expression accompanied with a dangerously calm smile. Mumbles escaped your lips. "Hah? Talk louder you bitch." The guy who seemed to be the leader said.

Opening your mouth once more, you take a breath, and say, "Die."

Running forward, you send the leader flying with a singular kick, the rest of the gang stares bewildered before charging at you, you easily dodge every attack while also simultaneously throwing in you own fists and kick here and there.

It didn't take long for you to take every single one of them down, it was at this moment when the leader sluggishly got up, seeing you made him go into a fit of rage as he took out a pocket knife and ran towards you.

You were busy making sure the two victims are okay, not noticing the leader running up to you.

Only in the last second did you realize, you only just manage to dodge the deadly strike, despite that, you still got sliced at the side of your waist. 'Shit!' Out of anger you throw him down and start punching and kicking him ruthlessly.

You're in a daze, you can't control you body, there was nothing on your mind other than making sure the guy is hurt and hurt bad.

The grunting from one of the victims broke you out of your trance, in an instance you start rushing up to them, throwing both of them over you shoulders and started your sprint to the hospital, ignoring the questioning gazes. The purse still in your hand.

A FEW MINUTES LATER, AT THE HOSPITAL

"You should get checked out just in case." The nurse attempts to convince you to get checked up by a doctor, but you kept refusing, insisting that you're in good health. 'I just don't want them to see the scars..'

The nurse frowns as you shake your head, sighing she turns around to grab something, "I'll get you a water if you're thirsty-" Turning her head around to get your answer, she saw no one. You had left upon realizing you still had the drugs in your purse. 'Shit that was close, I need to be more careful.'

You're sprinting out the back of the hospital, not realizing purple eyes following your figure.

FLASHBACK END, BACK IN YOUR BEDROOM

'I wonder if what I experienced back then was the dark impulses. I couldn't tell right from wrong, I needed a trigger to snap me out of that mental state.' You rub your temple, head pounding from all the thinking.

Deciding you needed to take a breath of fresh air, as well as some Vitamin D, you put your oversized, black-hoodie and go outside.

Your mind is blank, but at the same time, millions of questions and thoughts swarm your mind. With no destination in mind, you let your feet take you wherever. 'The voice of an angel..' A small smirk tugs at the corner of your mouth.

'Me? An angel?

More like the devil in disguise.

My future plan will make me one anyway..'

You pause, demeanor saddening all of a sudden, 'I really don't want to go through with this.. but it must be done.' Shaking your head, somewhat effectively getting rid of the negative thoughts, you shift your gaze to where you are.

A park.

It's peaceful, and quiet. The perfect place to gather up your loose thoughts when they're jumbled up in a mess. There is an ice cream truck to the right, and benches scattered around everywhere, lining the playground in the middle. You walk up to one and take a seat.

You're busy admiring the orange and yellow hues in the sky, signaling that it is currently dawn. You breath in the fresh air.

But freeze up hearing a screech for help from what sounds like a young girl, one in pre-school.