NEW UNIFORM, BOWLING & THE FOURTH WAIFU

"HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI! I'M GONNA HAVE YOU TAKE OVER TOMANS NEW SIXTH DIVISION AS CAPTAIN!"

"Huh.. what're you.."

Mikey speaks up again, "Hanagaki Takemichi! Lift your head up and greet everyone!"

Takemichi takes a shaky breath, before flinging his head up and screaming, "THANK YOU!!" His tears all over his face.

You're standing next to the other captains and are able to hear their awkward remarks. Draken chuckles, "Jeez, what gives? What the hell are you crying for? How are we supposed to finish this?"

"Welp, guess I'm gonna have to redo his embroidery." Mitsuya says as he sighs with his small smile. "That idiot cries way too much." Kazutora mumbles, trying to hold in his laughter.

Mikey grins, "You're lifting you're head to high, dumbass."

After everyone has their share of laughter, his face turns a serious yet again, "I HAVE ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!"

Oh dear.

"L/N Y/N!"

Not this.

"YOU RECENTLY GAINED THE TITLE AS THE 'VANTA VOID'!"

Why always you.

"AND NOW YOU'RE GAINING ANOTHER ONE!"

You sigh and just accept you fate.

"L/N Y/N IS OFFICIALLY NOW TOMANS SECOND VICE PRESIDENT OF THE TOKYO MANJI GANG!"

FLASHBACK TO A FEW DAYS AGO

Mitsuya smiles fondly as you beam at him, the brand new uniform in your hand. You can hardly contain your happiness as you pounce on him for a hug, squeezing him with all your strength. It almost resulted in him fainting, but he didn't complain, not when you looked this happy..

"N/N-chin!" You two turn around.

Mikey quickly tackles you two on the ground, "No fair! Hugging without me!" He pouts, Draken lazily walks up and looks at him unamused.

"Anyways, we gotta talk to yer Y/N."

"Mhmm! It's veryyyyy important!"

You nod and listen carefully, "We want you to be Toman's division captain for the new divis-"

'No.'