MOMMY MILKERS, KOKONUT LIZARD AND ZUKO 2.0

"Well, well, well, if it isn't our young master and the recently-debuted delinquent everyone's talking about, Hakkai and the Vanta Void!"

"... Koko.." Hakkai's tense voice murmurs under his breath.

Koko's playful smile disappears when his eyes land on Takemichi. "Hmm?! Who the hell are these jerks?" Takemichi takes a step in front of Hina and proceeds to take a defensive stance, attempting to shield her from whatever's about to come.

"I've seen him before." A n̶p̶c̶ black dragon member starts, "He's Toman's new.. 6th division captain, Hanagaki."

The second Takemichi's new identity is revealed, Kokonoi's usual playful demeanor is replaced with a petulant one, his eyes becoming that of a predator. "There's a Toman fucker.. on our turf?! You tryin' to fuck with us?!?" He seethes.

You're confused, 'What about me..? Takemichi officially became captain the same day I became the second vice-president..' Takemichi also seems to have the same question, he's looking between you and Kokonoi, the thought that maybe, just maybe, you're secretly part of Black Dragons runs through his mind.

But once he takes a quick glance at your face, he knew gets rid of that assumption, you're posture's slightly tensed up, yet more relaxed than everyone else's. But he could just tell, that you're ready to throw hands at any moment.

"You're not leaving out turf in one piece, asshole." Black Dragon members start closing in, that is when you step up, they pause, when you yet again take a step forward, they take one, hesitant step back. Then, you glare at them completely aloof, making them quickly look away.

Kokonoi looks at you in the eye, "We'll deal with you later, in a different way, Vanta." He turns back to Takemichi.

"This whole turf is Black Dragon's territory. If any other gang comes swaggering in, the boss instructed us to kill them. You know what that means, don't you? Hangaki!!

It means you're dead!!"

"Get 'em boys." Inui mutters, it's his first time talking, but damn, for 3 words, it gives you chills.

"Lay off guys. Takemichi's my buddy!"

"Stay back Hina-chan. They don't go easy on girls."