AFTERMATH

"Stop pushing

"Stop pushing."

"You're the one that's pushing idiot."

Hushed voices, all crammed in a claustrophobically-inducing room can be heard. All the ones inside are trying to be quiet but are failing rather miserably. But then again, it's to be expected when the ones inside are a bunch of rowdy, teenage, gang members.

Hina looks at them and sighs shaking her head as she walks to her boyfriend.

You skim the room, all the Toman division captains and vice-captains are here, making the singular room rather cramped. Shinichiro is lecturing Mikey to stop eating the food, to which the protests are completely ignored.

Despite the fight happening a little less than a month ago, some of the injuries from the fight still hasn't healed. Though only Takemichi and Mikey still have plasters and bandages. Excluding you who has bandages regardless.

The shoji is flung open, the cold, night air breezing through causing everyone to shiver, Chifuyu appears with a freaked-out expression. In a hushed, yet loud voice, he whisper-yells, "She's here!"

The two words have everyone scrambling, some leaving the room, one closing the lights, the more significant people standing in order, all while Izana is trying his absolute best to dodge the incoming humans flinging themselves everywhere while holding onto the cold and slightly heavy, item.

Then, silence.

Emma's chatter with some of her friends at school can be heard through the silence.

As she opens the door, she gets greeted with...

"SURPRISE!"

Many people are on the sidelines, but the ones closer to Emma are lined up in the middle, holding their gifts (at least the ones who actually had gifts are, which are technically only 3. And Takemichi is only there because he has no brain cells and followed Hina.

 And Takemichi is only there because he has no brain cells and followed Hina

(A/N : Ugly drawing-)

Emma gaped at the sight, tears started to build up in the corner of her eyes.