WREAKING HAVOC W/ LE BROS

How?!

How?!

Last thing you recall was you slurping ramen while the two idiots kept pestering you non-stop.

And now you're here. Sweating all over and desperately trying to be quiet while panting.

Out of all the things you could've ended up doing with Ran and Rin. It has to be this.

Hunched over, your hands are on your knees while you're in the darkest corner of the alleyway, you three are currently hiding from the police. Only a few minutes ago were you running as if your lives were in danger.

You're beyond pissed. Ran however, seems overjoyed, judging by the giant smirk and mischievous look plastered on his face. Rindou being Rindou is just neutral. Now, how did you three end up like this? Well good question.

FLASHBACK TO ABOUT 10 MINUTES BEFORE

You're not exactly sure why they asked you to destroy a car with them, nor why you actually agreed, but here you are, spray paint in one hand and a fricking sledge hammer in the other. Braidy is holding a pocket knife, carving quiet rude words on it while PrissyPrincess is holding a match box and gasoline.

You weren't sure what to spray paint so you ended up swapping the spray paint with Rindo for the gasoline, so you start dousing one side of the car in it as Rindou is just spray-painting god-knows-what on the car.

At first you refused, shaking your head and making a giant 'X' sign with your arms, but one they told you the car belonged to an assaulter you agreed.

"Oi! All of you freeze! Put your hands up in the air!" The sudden voice makes your three freeze for just a second before turning towards the voice.

Upon realizing it's an officer running after towards you guys, in an instant you light up one match stick and carelessly throw it on car. Staying for a few seconds to watch the car instantly get engulfed in bright flames, the light coming from the fire bouncing off the concrete.

You three start running but the officer basically had already closed the distance between you so out of habit you throw the gasoline smack bang in his face. Seeing this, Ran tries bursts out laughing.

You end up following the brothers since you're not familiar with the area, they're running in front of you, but every now and then they look back at you to make sure you're still there.

Turning a corner, you're continuing to follow until your foot gets caught up in a glass bottle causing you to tumble down and face plant rather dramatically. Lifting yourself up, your face luckily had very minor scratches and normally you'll be fine. If it isn't for your right ankle harshly getting cut by a giant piece of broken glass.

You wince, your could feel your leg pulsate at the realization of a broken blood vessel. But.. this is nothing compared to what you've been through, ripping a sleeve of your hoodie your wrap it around your bleeding ankle and tie it tightly to stop the bleeding, hoping it'll last till the brothers leave you alone.

Standing up like nothing happened you run-limp to Ran and Rindou. While approaching them, you secretly put more and more pressure on your injured leg in an attempt to avoid them noticing.

You three continue taking a few turns here and there until you end up in a dark creepy alleyway that's surprisingly clean.

FLASHBACK END, BACK TO PRESENT

"You okay sweetheart?" Ran ask and faces you teasingly while accompanied by a flirty smile.

'Stop flirting with me I can't blush while like this..' Facing him you nod, lying right to his face. You didn't want to trouble them, and you need to get home anyway, it's like midnight.

Ran suddenly stops smiling while Rindou very slowly walks over to you. They suddenly make eye contact for a second before both taking small in-sync steps towards you with blank expressions.

Feeling unnerved you take steps back, every time each of you take one step the other two does the same, eventfully your back is met with a wall.

The brothers stare and you for a good while before they both instantly lean their arm on the outside against the wall right next to your shoulder, putting you in a kabedon position. Rindo lowers his face into your shoulder, you would be fangirling out if Ran wasn't slowly leaning his face towards yours.

He carefully and slowly inches his hands down your body..

Rindo suddenly grabs your left leg and lifts it up, really high, 'If I wasn't flexible I would be screaming in pain fr.'

"You were lying, look. You're bleeding a hella lot idiot." Confusion is written on your face, Ran starts to explain for you, "I could tell you're in pain by the look on your face, it's hidden really good but Rindou does the same all the time so-"

The said person glares at his brother and gets his revenge, "You do it way more than I do." The tension thickens real quick, you worriedly glance between the two as they glare at each other.

You're about to try lessen the tension until a sudden jolt of excruciating pain soar threw your entire body, causing you to freeze up and fall limply. The boys finally noticing your state crouches down and Rindou picks you up and puts you on Ran's back. You just wish you weren't in pain right now so you could enjoy this to the very core.

They bring you to a bench right next to a pharmacy, Ran tells Rindou to go in but he glares at his older brother, "You got to bring Y/N here so I should be the one to spend time with Y/N now."

Another glaring contest commences but Ran quickly breaks it off and goes inside fo buy the needed stuff, mot before scoffing rather loud.

Rindo stays with you, neither of you tries to start a conversation, not that your could verbally say anything but still. The silence between you two wasn't awkward however, but comfortable. Ran was in and out of that Pharmacy real quick, mumbling something about 'not getting to spent time with someone'..? I think.

While they're cleaning wound you never flinched of subconsciously backed away, which is natural reaction for many. They seem intrigued, but mostly worried more than anything, even still neither said a word about it and just indulged in the small yes and no questions conversations you had.

 They seem intrigued, but mostly worried more than anything, even still neither said a word about it and just indulged in the small yes and no questions conversations you had