WAKA WAKA & GOJO'S SECRET LOVE CHILD

For the past week, you've stayed at the Sano residence

For the past week, you've stayed at the Sano residence. You learned that the room you woke up in was the garage, aka Shinichiro's room, because he's alive (and younger) he still lives there. Mikey shares a room with Izana somewhere in the main house.

You agreed because one, you hated the mansion you're supposed to call home, two, you can't walk without help and there's no one there to take care of you, third, because you get to spend time with unnecessarily hot people. And despite practically barging into their home..

The Sano's happily welcomed you.

Mikey would randomly bug you out of nowhere, more often than not sneaking out a window to get to the garage, especially at night. Emma being the cinnamon roll she is, offered to make your favorite food during your stay here, which somehow ended up with the two of you baking cookies in the garage, something Mikey continually tried to steal.

Izana introduced you to Kakucho, the two of you got along surprisingly well, as a trio you'll play random games, like puzzles, but mostly stuff like poker. As for Shinichiro, you would just observe him as he works on a bikes, Takeomi often busting through the door at random times.

During your stay, you continued to stay in Shinichiro's room, he kept asking you if you wanted to stay in Emma's room instead but you denied saying it would make everyone suspicious.

As for right now, you're getting ready to visit Draken. The entire time you weren't allowed to go, and even now everyone's very reluctant to let you go since you haven't fully healed. But after you threatened that you'll sneak out by yourself, they hesitatingly allowed you. On the condition someone else is with you of course.

Who you're about to meet, Shinichiro told you it was Wakasa Imaushi, Takeomi had told you that Senju would be training with Wakasa on the same day, so she's coming too.

And the thing is, you're a COMPLETE SIMP for the both of them.

You didn't know if you should be happy or scared, hence making your mind a complete mess. Sitting crossed-legged on the floor, in a meditation stance as an attempt to calm your nerves, though you can't say it's very effective.

Hearing light knocks on the door, you slowly get up and limo towards the door.

"WOAH! You're the really strong cute boy in Toman right?!?"

Senju suddenly bursts into the room completely unannounced and pounces on you, her hands on the back of you head, stuffing your face in her.. chest.

You freeze up and stay frozen for a while.

That is until someone grabs Senju by the collar of her shirt, "You're scaring him," You choke on your saliva from how hot he is, purple and blonde hair tied into a high pony, long-ass lollipop sticking out his mouth, and the playful, droopy lilac eyes. Ugh, just being in his presence makes your legs wobbly.

(where tf does he get his lollipops, the sticks are so long like I want one-)

Wakasa turns to you and pauses for a second, unintentionally slowly lifting Senju down to the floor, you blink, he blinks, tilting your head cutely to the side the two's eyes widen at your adorable, innocent look. Wakasa coughs, and breaks the tension, "Not sure if you remember, but a while ago you were jumping across building or some shit and I can only assume you slipped and landed right on top of me."

'Huh.'

You blink again, facing up slightly and closing your eyes, you try recall anything. Senju gets an internal nose bleed looking at you, like she heard you were cute but not this cute..

Upon remembering the first day at your new middle school, your eye shoot open and all of a sudden your on your hands and knees bowing profusely in front of Wakasa as a way of apologizing. You accidentally scare the two from how fast you moved, Wakasa's eyes furrow, 'I barely saw him move, just how fast is he?!'

"Uhh, it's fine. I know it wasn't intentional.. anyways, we're going to meet this Ryuguji Ken right?" As one of Shinichiro's best friends, he naturally got to know Mikey and a few of his friends. Though he didn't put effort into getting to know them on a personal level, "socializing is tiring", he says.

Upon nodding, Senju assists you up and helps you walk out, Wakasa putting a hand behind your back as support.

Though he looks uncaring, you can somehow tell he's being careful, watching your every move to make sure you aren't uncomfortable or in pain. Not that he would be able to tell if you tried your absolute hardest to hide pain.

All of you started to make your way to the hospital, it wasn't necessarily a short walk, and they offered to drive you there on their motorbikes. But you shook your head, writing down that you wanted to get more active, especially since you weren't allowed to work out while healing.

Though the entire time there, you couldn't focus properly on where you're going. To flustered by the fact that Senju, is hugging your right arm with her left, the other hand holding a bag of goodies you planned to give to Draken (she refused to let you hold it) and that Wakasa's hand that's practically slithered around your waist.

You're squished in between, you hardly notice your already at the hospital from how much daydreaming your doing, Senju, being the amazing person she is, points it out soon enough.

"Fufufu.. I was told you zone out a hella lot but I didn't expect it to be this bad! Almost just as much as I didn't expect you to be this good-looking." She mumbled the last part to herself but you could hear, you brushed it off as hearing it wrong. But oh, you were not wrong.

"Yahoo~ Ken-Ken!" Like what Senju did a while ago to you, she burst into the room.

Wakasa deadpans at her, 'Where does she get the energy..'

"Oh, Senju-chan, Imaushi-san, Y/N-kun." He smiles playfully, "I didn't know you were coming to visit." Right before you entered to room, you took the bag from Senju's hand, so as of now you're awkwardly limping towards Draken.

You hand it to him and he looks surprised. "You got this for me? You really didn't have to..." Taking in from your hand he rummaged through it quickly and took some food out.

"Anyways, I heard you got hurt badly too Y/N, you healing up well?" You nod.

For quite a while, probably a few hours? You, Senju and Draken continued talking about gangs, and fights, stuff of that sort. Wakasa chimed in every now and then, often when we talk about fighting he would occasionally give us tips to kick or punch better. 'I guess he doesn't own a gym for nothing.'

'