IMMA UR BITCH NOW :D

"no matter what one does, good or bad, people will always have something negative to say."

"What's your name?"

"What's your name?"

Staring at him, you stay silent. He waits a bit for an answer, but gets none. Blinking impatiently, Draken gets annoyed, "Oi, did you not hear Mikey? He asked you what your name is."

Deciding to stop messing with them, you quickly take out your notepad and show them the first page. Upon reading it, Draken's eyes soften slightly, "Oh, sorry if I came off as rude"

You just nod happily that Draken acknowledged you, Mikey hums making the both of you to look at him,

"N/N-chin, you're also my bitch now ^w^."

Just like what he to Takemichi, he leaves without an answer. Walking up to Kiyomasa he questions him with a neutral face, "Are you the one in charge of these fights?"

"Y-Yes.." Mikey smiles, Kiyomasa visibly relaxes, that is until Mikey brought his foot up and made contact with his face, he starts to beat up Kiyomasa. Though you've seen this scene multiple times in the anime (from rewatching so much), it looks so much badass in sorta-real life.

"Ken-chin, let's go." Looking back, Mikey smiles happily as if there wasn't blood splatters on his cheek. Draken gets pissed at the fact people at gawking at them. So with a flick of his wrist he said, "What are you all doing, hurry up and leave." At the command, everyone scatters like bugs.

"See you, Takemitchy, N/N-chin." As he was about to turn around and leave, you put your hand up, signaling them to wait, Mikey looks at you confused while Draken's staring at you.

Making you're way towards them, you pull the hem of your sleeve over hand. Once in front of Mikey, you start wiping the blood off, staining your sleeve, but you really didn't care. Mikey stares at you dumbfounded, Draken has his eyebrows raised and Takemichi is currently praying that you wouldn't make them mad.

Petting him on the head you take a step back, letting them leave you wave at them. Mikey waves back before turning around. However, of the corner of his eye, Draken could see a faint tint of pink on his cheeks accompanied by a cheeky smile.

The figures of the two grow smaller and smaller until they'e out of sight, that's when you help Takemichi up yet again.

"U-Umm, t-thanks again." Jotting down some sentences on your notepad, you show it to Takemichi.

'Do you have a pain kink or something? You're always beat up.'

Takemichi eyes pops out of his sockets, "N-NOOooOOoOo! Y-YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG I JUST-"

'I'm was just fuckin' with ya.'

Takemichi's soul abruptly leaves his body out of relief. You can't help but smile underneath your mask, 'It's been so long since I've made friends..'