PROTAGONIST SLEEPOVER

Takemichi's mouth is gaps wide open, he never would've thought someone wearing black hoodies everyday being rich beyond rich

He looks around, observing his surroundings. From the enormous marbled floor, some part covered with spotless, silk carpets, and pitch black, leather sofas. Looking at anything in this house simply gives off rich vibes. And he means anything, tables, chairs, heck, even pencils look unnecessarily expensive!

'At least now I don't have to feel that guilty for Y/N giving me the customized, high-quality puzzles...'

Because of how Takemichi's curiosities always getting the better of him, he's continuously getting lost, and when he finally realizes, he starts freaking the hell out. More times than not, you'll turn around to see no one there, so after searching multiple rooms a multitude of times, you just resorted to lightly dragging him by the wrist.

It took much longer than it should have, but you two are finally in your room, Takemichi's mouth gaped wide open again seeing her room. 'This is Y/N's room? It looks like a small apartment for someone with a few pets.. at least!'

The room itself was huge, the roof is extremely tall, so tall in fact that there's a second floor half the size of the normal. It seemed to just be used for storage, however. The floor is marble-like the rest of the mansion, but it's almost completely covered with fluffy F/C rugs.

There are 3 hanging chairs to the back of the room and 2 hammocks, where a huge glass sliding door that leads to a huge-ass balcony, patterned curtains frame the doors perfectly. The queen-sized, canopy bed is close to the left corner, with drawers on either side. The opposite side of the room has a giant black leather sofa with F/C coverings and expensive-looking pillows.

Takemichi is amazed, so amazed that he's frozen in place, hence why you're walking to your room with a Takemichi in tow.

'The main bathroom is over there.' You point to a door Takemichi only just noticed is there and hands him some extra clothes.

He only just realized another two doors that led to somewhere. "Where do those two doors go to?"

'The one on the left side of the room is my walk-in closet. The one on the right leads to a sauna/spa.' The boy's eye almost pops out of his socket.

For some reason, Takemichi feels as if he doesn't deserve to use his voice in front of someone so important, so all he does it meekly nods as he walks into the bathroom, his brain completely fried.

'Why am I even surprised at this point- HOLY SHIT.' This bathroom was almost 3 times the size of his bedroom. 'Yep, I should just stop thinking at this point.'

While in the shower, Takemichi mumbles about the current situation. "All I have to make sure Y/N doesn't go missing. Y/N's so rich but acts more mature than everyone, even more than Draken. But he- I mean she isn't soft either. She's so cool!"

Despite knowing money isn't a problem, Takemichi didn't want to take a long shower, it's just a habit that stuck with him. He walks out while drying his hair with a towel.

Walking out, he sees you sitting on the bed, looking over your shoulder you gesture towards him, asking him to come to where she is. She pats the area next to her.

When he sits down, his confusion evaporates when he realizes that you're is blowdrying his hair.

"Uwah! Y/N! I can do this mysel-" You ignore him and continues, he sighs, knowing that he won't be able to convince him.

About two hours later, you're both finished getting ready, Takemichi is sleeping on the sofa, the sofa itself feels like heaven. Is this what it's like to be rich? Right before going to bed, the protagonists completed a puzzle and had a handwritten conversation.

It was the next morning, Takemichi begrudgingly opened his eyes, blinking them shut instantly when he was blinded by the morning sun rays. It takes about 5 minutes, but he got up and looked around. The bed is empty, thoroughly made, and the curtains were pulled and tied back.

He heard a door squeak open, turning in that direction he saw you walk out with her hair soaked wet, you acknowledge him by giving him a nod.

That's when realization hit him (like a truck-), "Hey, Y/N? Did you make your bed and pull the curtains back?" Nodding in response, you were really only half-listening.

"Do you not have maids?" You pause, seeing you freeze Takemichi freaks out, "N-Nevermind! Sorry! Ignore what I said! Sor-" Putting a finger against his lips, it flusters him quite a bit but also effectively shuts him up. Writing something down, you show it to him.

'I specifically told my father that I didn't want any maids. I can cook, clean, etc. just fine. A few cleaners come every 2 days, but that's it.' Takemichi shrunk, 'Is this why Y/N spends most of her time out? It must get lonely..'

While you didn't know exactly what he was thinking, you had an idea.

You Shrug him off when he opens his mouth, Takemichi decides to not say his initial thoughts, so instead he tells her,

"You know, if it ever gets lonely, you can come over whenever you want." Takemichi shyly mumbles, loud enough for you to hear. Smiling, you give him a head pat and a thumbs up.

He beams at your answer and gives a sloppy smile, unknowingly being the most adorable thing you've seen while it also hitting you in the heart with an invisible arrow.

'I hope Valhalla vs Toman goes well despite Tomans disadvantages..'