NOW A MURDERER

A/N : BACK AND MAYBE READY LEAVE FOR MONTHS AGAIN LMAOOO (on my knees for senju)

You limp towards him and look up at your father, putting a brave face on as he glares at you

"I want to be your successor."

In a blink of an eye, there's a sharp knife punctured at the side of L/N, red starting to soak through the expensive clothes.

Now, readers are probably wondering what the fuck happened and what is happening. Well, let's start from the beginning.

FLASHBACK
"Strip."

Bitch who tf-

You blink, expecting Kokonoi to take it back or, well, something other than this. Now, if this were you in your previous life as nothing but a simp, you would've done so while drooling at Taiju's man-titties, but, this quite obviously wasn't the time to do so...

Yet.

You just wait patiently, not even moving to do so, E/C eyes glowing despite it being day. It doesn't do much to provoke the 3 unreasonably hot guys in front of you. Eventually, Taiju starts speaking first.

"A certain man hired Black Dragons once."

You raise a brow, 'Why is he telling me this.'

"Man's richer than rich yer' know."

'Don't tell me-'

"He has a daughter."

'Oh no..'

"Saw a photo of 'er."

'Yep, I'm screwed.'

"It's you ain't it?"

You stand there, face blank. Mentally though? You're freaking out,

Taiju's boisterous laugh echoes across the room, snapping you out of your trance. He walks up to you, a smirk on his face.

All of a sudden, the mood turns upside down as he puts his arm around your shoulder patting, other hand petting your hair.

"Huahaha! Yer' face is hilarious! We don't make enemies to the ones who hire us, and your daddy paid us some good bucks for easy jobs. He hasn't contacted us again but hey, if yer' want, you can hire us whenever! Just bring some nice cash with ya."

You take out a note and start writing, 'Can you tell me about my father? I don't know what job he has and I'm curious.'

Around half an hour later, your head feels like it's about to explode with the new onslaught of mind-blowing information. You shake your head, 'At least now I know what I need to do.'

You knock thrice, hearing that familiar, gruff, "Come in," makes you want to puke. You're rather confident in having a damn sexy voice, even if you hardly use it. Yet why does your dad sound like Mario's diarrhoea if it was alive??