HANMA'S BOYFIE

'Time to meet Kisaki

'Time to meet Kisaki..'

You're standing next to Takemichi while absentmindedly getting lost in your imagination. The said boy has a look of confusion written all over his face, he's constantly glancing at you, every time you turn to him he looks away and pretends to whistle.

'Did something bad happen to the future me?' Though your assumption is right, the actual reason is much confusing than you would've originally thought.

"New 3rd division captain, step forward!"

Silence is hung upon the air.

Takemichi looks like he's about to go until you look him straight in the eye and shake your head no. He gives you a confused look, then footsteps could be heard.

Kisaki and the unimportant guy walks towards the front, he makes eye contact with Takemichi briefly, but for that 1 second a heavy tension forms around the air near the two.

He sits in front of Mikey, Toman members start getting pissed and yells at him to stop disrespecting Mikey.

'Takemichi looks traumatized and beyond pissed.' You turn to look at him, but he suddenly runs past you and punches Kisaki. 'Damn you go Mitchy!' Silencing cheering inside your head.

A blank-looking Kazutora walks up to him intimidatingly, "Why would you do that. You're not in Toman."

His bored voice only brings chills us Takemichi's spine.

Before things get too heated, you stand in front of Takemichi in a defensive stance, arms up and blocking him from everyone. You're basically T-posing right now. They become less tense at the sight of you, luckily, Baji doesn't come punching at the said boy this time round.

'The plots changing more as it progresses, it'll make it much harder for me to predict what Kisaki's future plans, he could easily ask for help from someone I don't know and cause someone to die. The easiest way to deal with this is to get Kisaki to stop his plans, how though? By befriending him?'

Shaking your head at everyone, you grab Takemichi's wrist and lead him back into the crowd, stares follow you, but once cold glare from you gets their head spinning the other way in a second.

With the meeting over you take your leave, but freeze after hearing someone approaching where Takemichi is, out of reflex you hide behind a tree and slowly inch your way towards them.

Turns out it's Kisaki and Takemichi, 'I completely forgot about this happening, am I getting amnesia? Should I go see a doctor..? Nahhhh.'