ANNABELLE & CHICKEN

"Understand?"

"Understand?"

"Yes, F/N-sama." You needed to physically fight the urge to roll your eyes and sigh loudly, your so-called 'father' had just given you orders to go to Roppongi to deal with some business, aka get drugs.. AGAIN.

Luckily this time you are told to stay anonymous, so you luckily didn't need to doll up as his 'wife' again. Like who would believe that F/N has a loving wife, just the thought alone makes you gag.

It doesn't take long for you to finish packing, just the basic necessities as well as your skateboard and devices. The bandages count as 'basic necessities' as it's one of the few things you use daily.

Dragging the suitcase behind you, you walk out towards the limousine, "This way, young master." The butler bows as you walk past,

'Despite this treatment since I was born, I'm still not used to it..' 

The chauffeur asks if you're seated, to which you reply with a simple yes. As the vehicle starts, you lay your head on the palm of your hand, daydreaming about god knows what. Excessive maladaptive daydreaming is something you've suffered with in both of your lives. It just.. became part of you.

Snapping out of your daze, you don't even realize quite a long time has passed, sighing, you reach out and grab some soda, opening the can and sipping it.

F/N goes to Roppongi extremely often, which results in him buying an entire mansion there, you couldn't complain though. Something about hotels made your skin crawl, they're not bad but you prefer sleeping in a non-public place..? If that makes sense.

Unpacking your stuff, you look at the time, it's only 9:12pm.

The growling of your stomach suddenly makes you aware of the fact that you haven't eaten since yesterday at the Mitsuya household. Deciding it'll be good for some fresh air, you leave and walk around for some time before going home and sleeping for the rest of the night and half the day, until you were summoned to F/C's office, waking you up from your beauty sleep. How rude.

You left looking for a place to eat after convincing the bodyguards that you'll be fine alone, since you look 'boyish' enough to not be attacked.

You're not sure how long you were walking for, but by the time you snap out of another daydreaming session, you realize you ended up in the front of a ramen shop, the aroma alone coming out from there makes you drool.

Walking in, you scan around, realizing that all the tables in the slightly hidden areas are all taken, by sketchy teens who look like they're in high school. Not wanting to sit on a table beside a group of delinquent-looking teenagers, you sit on the table that're placed right in front of the kitchen.

Upon seeing you the worker brightens up, "Oh! Welcome, welcome! Do you need time to look through the menu?" Nodding you sit down and quickly skim through the menu, you decide to try the original, classic ramen from anime. Putting your hand up, you signal you're ready to order, the worker walks over and bends down slightly to see the one you're pointing at. You then put a singular finger up, showing that you want one. "One original ramen coming right up!"

You're just quietly tapping your finger while waiting, it doesn't take too long for your ramen to arrive. Your stomach growling at the sight of it, mouth salivating. Quickly snapping the one-use chopsticks and pulling your mask down you shove a good amount of noodles in your mouth, stars appears on your eyes from the flavor.

Not even two minutes of eating and slurping your meal you heard a small 'ding', indicating another customer has arrived.

Confusion coats your face when you see the workers' face pale with slight recognition, the restaurant goes quiet instantly, not just the ones working but the customers too, causing you to shift uncomfortably in your seat. As much as you are curious, you didn't want to accidentally anger the person behind you, so you just awkwardly continue eating much silently this time.

You flinch when the person clicks their tongue, they walk to one of the corner tables, this is when you realize it's not someone, but the celebrities of Roppongi, the Haitani brothers.

Rindou walks up to the group sitting in the corner, "Oi, move and let us sit here." The group shivers and is about to nod and scramble away when Ran taps his shoulder. Rindou looks at him with confused but Ran whispers something in his ear and points directly at you, causing both of them to look at you.

You freeze since you were looking at them, meaning you three are currently making eye contact. 'Aw motherfucker guacamole holy sucker.'

Ran smirks and walks in your direction while Rindou follows him from behind, not being sure exactly what to do, you continue eating but with your pace increased, wanting to leave as soon as possible.

But according to the famous brothers that isn't an option.

Rindou sits down on your left while Ran circles you and sits on your right, not without shuffling the seat unnecessarily closer. 'Why won't you leave me alone, I just want to eat food in peace TvT.'

He slings his arm around you and draws his face closer to you, like personal space plz?!?

"Aren't you the one who beat up the group of 32 delinquents on our turf 4 months ago?"

You give him a questioning look and glance up to dig into your memories, only to find that he's right. About 4 months ago you were just visiting Roppongi for the first time when a group of decided it was a good idea to rob you. Only problem is they really should've chose a different target, for their sake, because unfortunately for them, back them, F/N had just pissed you off a lot, you were on edge, let's just say they didn't get away with a light punishment.

Nope. All of them ended up with at least 2 broken bones somewhere, multiple cuts, countless bright purple bruises, some had they're limbs twisted the other way, black eyes, and a buck load of needed therapy.

Turning your head to Ran, you calmly nod while slurping noodles with bored eyes. Amused he raises and eyebrow, "You sure are calm despite seemingly knowing who we are sweetheart." You face Rindo beyond shocked, 'Isn't Ran the flirty one?!? I can't deal with two hot flirty eggs!' You screamed internally.

" You face Rindo beyond shocked, 'Isn't Ran the flirty one?!? I can't deal with two hot flirty eggs!' You screamed internally