|Chapter 35|

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE:

As the first act of the play commenced, (Y/N) was drawn into the mesmerizing performance unfolding before her eyes.

The designated actors rushed to the front of the stage, captivating the audience with their talent and dedication.

Lost in the magic of the play, (Y/N) momentarily forgot her surroundings until she felt a playful poke on her shoulder.

Startled, she turned around, only to find Luka standing behind her with a mischievous smile.

"Boo!" Luka exclaimed, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

(Y/N) chuckled, shaking her head. "Luka, you really need to change tactics if you want to surprise me. I can always sense your presence."

Luka nodded, a sheepish grin on his face. "You're right. I guess I need to work on my sneakiness. But hey, after the play, I promise to change my approach."

(Y/N) smiled warmly, appreciating Luka's lightheartedness amidst the intensity of the performance. "Sounds like a deal. Let's focus on the play for now, and afterwards, we can figure out new ways to keep each other on our toes."

As the first scene of the play unfolded on stage, (Y/N) was captivated by the enchanting performance, the music and visuals filling the air with a magical atmosphere.

The world seemed to fade away, leaving only the captivating story unfolding before her eyes.

Unbeknownst to (Y/N), Luka's gaze remained fixed on her, his heart brimming with affection and admiration.

He watched her in awe, overwhelmed by the beauty and grace she exuded as she immersed herself in the performance.

The air was electric with anticipation and excitement, as if everyone in the theater could sense the magic swirling in the atmosphere.

Time seemed to stand still as (Y/N) and Luka shared this special moment, their connection deepening with every passing second.

Suddenly, Marc's voice broke through the mesmerizing ambiance, calling out to (Y/N) and Luka, signaling their imminent appearance on stage.

"Hey, guys! You'll be on in twenty minutes."

"We're on it!"

Just as (Y/N) was about to turn towards the dressing rooms, Luka's hand gently enveloped hers, stopping her in her tracks.

His eyes held a mixture of nervousness and determination, as if he had something important to say.

"(Y/N), wait," Luka whispered, his voice filled with urgency.

(Y/N) turned to face him, her eyes reflecting curiosity and a hint of anticipation. "What is it, Luka? Is something wrong?"

Luka took a deep breath, his grip on (Y/N)'s hand tightening slightly. "No, nothing is wrong. It's just... there's something important I need to tell you before we go on stage."

"Wait just a second—" (Y/N) interrupted him, her hands going to grab Luka's reddening cheeks to silence him in some way. "I have something important I need to tell you too."

"Well we don't have much time." Luka noted, "What are you going to tell me?"

Luka listened attentively, his eyes fixed on (Y/N), eager to hear her words.

With a serene smile, (Y/N) recited a line she had specially written for this moment, a line that encapsulated her deepest feelings.

The words floated in the air, carrying the weight of her unwavering love for him.

"With you, Luka, I have discovered a love so profound, it surpasses anything I've ever known," (Y/N) continued, her voice trembling with emotion. "You are my anchor, my confidant, and my inspiration. In your presence, I feel an unspoken understanding and a connection that defies words."

As the words left her lips, (Y/N) watched Luka's eyes widen in surprise, his cheeks reddening with a mix of embarrassment and astonishment.

The weight of her confession hung in the air, their connection solidified in that vulnerable moment.

A gentle smile graced Luka's lips, his heart swelling with the weight of (Y/N)'s words.

He leaned in closer, his voice a tender whisper. "And you, (Y/N), have become the melody that dances within my soul. Your light shines brighter than any star, and your presence fills my days with endless joy."

Tears of happiness welled in (Y/N)'s eyes, shimmering with a mixture of love and gratitude.

She squeezed Luka's hand, her voice filled with sincerity. "Luka, my love for you knows no bounds. I cherish the way you see the world, the way you embrace life with such warmth and compassion. You've awakened a part of me that I never knew existed."

In the intimate space they shared, time seemed to stand still as the weight of their confessions hung in the air.

The world around them faded away, leaving only their hearts, beating in sync, and the love that blossomed between them.

Luka took a step closer, his gaze locked with (Y/N)'s, his voice steady yet filled with raw emotion. "I am utterly and irrevocably in love with you, (Y/N). Your presence brings me peace, your laughter lights up my darkest days, and your love fills every corner of my being. I want nothing more than to journey through life, hand in hand, with you by my side."

Tears of overwhelming joy streamed down (Y/N)'s cheeks, her heart bursting with the weight of their shared love.

In that profound moment, all doubts faded away, replaced by an unshakeable certainty that their love was destined to endure.

With trembling lips, (Y/N) whispered, "Luka Cutie Patootie Couffaine, I love you with every fiber of my being. You are my forever, my safe haven, and the home where my heart belongs."

In that tender embrace, they sealed their love with a kiss, their souls intertwining, their hearts forever entwined.

The audience may have been waiting for the play to begin, but little did they know that the true performance, the one that would captivate their souls, had just unfolded—an eternal love story etched in their hearts for all time.

And so, (Y/N) and Luka embarked on their journey, bound by a love that transcended the stage, guided by the whispers of their hearts, and destined to create a beautiful symphony of love, woven with every beat and every breath they shared.

The End.

—