|Chapter 8|

CHAPTER EIGHT:

The way his deep, enchanting teal eyes locked (Y/N) in its comfortable hold- And how his voice seemed to make her quiver from down her toes and to her neck...

She was absolutely sure that she fell for this one mysterious hottie in a blink of a millisecond.

(Y/N) wasn't even going to ask about the strange costume that he wore, as it only made him look all the more hotter.

Zoé has mentioned to (Y/N) about the saviours of Paris, but she never dreamed of actually meeting them in person. And she got ahold of a good looking one, too.

'Woah. I scored big time.'

Teal eyes looked at (Y/N)'s shining ones with worry and concern.

Viperion hoisted her up and made sure she could stand properly, not knowing that (Y/N) had been eye-ogling him since they first laid eyes on each other.

"Are you alright ? Better yet- Why are you in this area at this time? It's dangerous." The tone he used made him sound like someone who was perfectly capable of being a Dom.

But unfortunately, his words weren't enough to strike (Y/N) away from the trance she was in.

Then she snapped.

"Oh, heck! I saw my friends friend around here somewhere. I thought she was going to some secret date with Adrien so I followed them." She told him, as if stalking those two weren't already bad enough.

He looked at (Y/N), bewilderment twinkling in his eyes. Then his cheeks puffed, the silence in the air being filled with his laughter.

"Seriously?" Viperion chuckled, "That's the most randomest thing I've heard all day."

(Y/N) was swiftly moved out of the way by Viperion before she had a chance to respond with a humorous reply.

As they rolled on the ground, Viperion shielded her with his body to prevent an attack from their side.

(Y/N) Let's out a screech, eyes wide with confusion and complete disbelief at Viperion's behavior.

"Holy quack, what the heck was that?" She practically yelled at Viperion, who was too preoccupied trying to see the person that stood in front of them who was hidden behind the clouds of smoke.

Viperions let out a grunt and muttered something incoherently under his breath.

When (Y/N) had time to contemplate the situation they were in, blush quickly filled her cheeks instead of fright.

She attempted to push Viperion away while he was on top of her, and she had her hands on his chest.

But a part of her wished she wouldn't push himself away.

Maybe.

Viperion huffed and made his lyre appear out of thin air, "(Y/N), you need to leave. Like, right now." He stood up and instantly took a stand, ordering (Y/N) to seek refuge and cover behind him.

"Oh hold up, I need to see what's going to happen! Also, I don't recall telling you my name. Do I know you from somewhere?" The question caught Viperion off guard, and he immediately came up with an excuse.

"I'm magic." He bluntly stated, "And no, you are not coming any closer. This is dangerous!"

"Listen to what he says, Miss (Y/N)." Fernando hollered, taking (Y/N) by surprise when he grabbed her by the shoulder.

She hadn't even notice him, not even his footsteps. (Y/N) didn't think of it much, as she was to preoccupied being upset with the circumstances they were in.