The section of the fanfiction colloquially named 'Coster Clash' by the wordsmith

Do you know the saying 'all good things must come to an end?'

This feeling is like that.

But it isn't a good thing.

And it doesn't end.

ERROR!!! 

REBOOTING VIEWING SOFTWARE. . . . . . . .

14%. . . 15%. . . ERROR!!!

5%. . . 19%. . . 3%. . .1%. . . 16%. . . 5%

DONE! 

SHOWING VIEWING SOFTWARE. . . 

You followed Kris's shortcut, which had you slide down a waterfall, walk though a treadmill, though a fireworks display and backtracking all the way back to the bagel store.

"Kris, I am never taking a shortcut suggested by you ever again." You manage to say, you were puffed out. "Holy moly that was a rush. . ."

Ralsei and Susie were also busy catching their breaths.

"For once. . . I agree with Y/N" Susie says. . . "But the way is clear thanks to those robo twerps"

Kris walks ahead, without an apology.

Later along the path, a shop is seen blasting some strange music.

"Are you SURE we have to go in there?" Susie complains.

"Susie their our friends now! Their not gonna hurt us!" Ralsei replies, Susie responds with an irritated grumble.

You walk inside the DVD player thing, praying to whatever Angel up there that this was an actual shop.

(Credit to Carpenter Brut)

Cap: Yo welcome to the fun zone!

K.K: Only fun is allowed inside this zone!

Sweet: Please. . . Don't mishear that.

Susie picks up the Auto axe on display instantly.

"Hehe, now THIS is an axe" She purchases it (With your D$) and happily walks outside.

Kris hesitantly gets their own weapon and walks away.

K.K: Awww why did they leave?

"So I can talk to you without them butting in" You explain. Ralsei overhears this and he frowns a little

"Oh. . .It's Ok! I'll just wait outside!" Ralsei walks out of the shop.

You curse under your breath.

You let him go? Hmph. I suppose your the one ruining your own chances.

Mate, your just jealous you don't get a fluffy boy.