A Picnic In The Middle Of The Woods.

A bake sale was in the middle of the woods. It was a peaceful change from the constant fights You and Ralsei were experiencing. 

The first stand had a seemingly nervous Ruddin

"Buy a Choco Dimond. . .all purchases go to the Ruddin healthcare fund, I guess." It says.

"Sure I'll buy five" Of course you were gonna give some to Ralsei, but maybe you could have a little picnic somewhere. Sadly you didn't have the materials to do so.

"That'll be 150 D$, I guess" You fork over the cash "Thanks, I guess" 

The next stall had a Hathy behind it

"(Buy a Heart Doughnut. Only 20 D$)" It signs. "(Get free picnic supplies as well!)" Well, that was convenient.

"I'll take 4, and the supplies as well!" You say. You hand over the money needed and take the stuff.

"What are you planning Y/N?" Ralsei asks.

"Oh just a little picnic" You reply.

Ignoring the third stall the S.T.A.R.S find a nice clearing to set up their lunch. You set down the blanket and the basket full of goodies down.

"Cmon Rally sit down!" You urge, Ralsei heeds your instruction and sits opposite of you. "I got some treats for the two of us!"

"Really? Thanks a lot! I have never had a picnic before haha" Ralsei says looking down. You get up and walk over to him. Then you crouch down and lift his chin up. 

"Hey it's alright, you got me after all!" You chuckle while handing him a Choco Dimond. He seemed to blush at your contact. Though instead of retreating to your position you sit next to Ralsei.

That was super weird.

Don't care, didn't ask.

After eating their food in silence Ralsei brings up something.

"Are you sure I purr?" He asks. Your reply is a definitive yes. "Did it disturb you at all?" 

"Not at all! (It was kinda cute actually)"  You explain. You swore you saw one of the bushes moving. "Anyway what's your daily routine?"

"Oh it's just the usual stuff, Wake up, wait, make breakfast, wait, make lunch, wait, make dinner, wait, go to sleep." You shot a concerned look at the prince. "Now that I think about it, it's not very productive is it?" 

You and Ralsei both laugh a bit.

"So tell me Y/N, what is it like up there. . . In the light world." Ralsei asks.

"Oh well first of all it's bright, obviously and there's no magic I guess" Ralsei was confused at the thought of having no magic.

"How do you build anything?" He asks.

"Machines, son" You reply. 

"Oh what are they?" You explain in detail about the wonders of machinery and the wonders of café's, the sun, the school and all sorts of stuff.

"There are many monsters in Hometown by the way. I think some of them are the same species as you!" You explain. "Not to mention there's this wonderful lake that me and Kris used to chill at."

"That sounds wonderful Y/N, though it is kind of demoralising that Kris left you, is it not?" 

Tell him about the episode you made back there.

"I-it is but I'm sure they are happy without me." You weakly smile.

"Don't worry Y/N, everything is going to be ok, alright?" He suddenly hugs you and you slowly hug back.

It was magical, the sweet moment of silence shared between You and Ralsei meant a thousand words. You stayed in that position for angel knows how long. 

Though it was only a matter of time before you two were, unfortunately, interrupted by the one, the only, Lancer.

"Oh my S.T.A.R.S there you ar-" 

"Not now Lancer" You sharply say.

"Oh but I just need one favo-"

"If I give you this heart doughnut will you go away?"

"Maybe?"

"Good enough" You chuck the doughnut at him and he fades into the bushes, Homer Simpson style.

You apologise to Ralsei but he didn't seem to mind. After more chatting and laughing and general bonding time Ralsei insisted that you had to go.

"Come on Y/N! The fountain won't seal itself!" 

A bit disappointed you head back to the stalls, hand in hand. Ralsei had not yet realised he was subconsciously holding your hand. 

But you didn't mind at all.