The Voice. . .

"Well I guess it's just me and you Y/N. . ." Ralsei blushes at the thought but it disappears when he sees Y/N upset about something. "A-are you alright Y/N?" He stutters.

You were not, not at all. The feeling of being left behind and forgotten was normal but this time was just cruel. Kris, the one person who did not attempt to bully, harass, or just ignore you, just left, his stare was cold, soul piercing even. They possessed a face with no remorse or sympathy for their actions.

It hurt on multiple levels, the feeling of being cast away by a spent torch by your best friend felt crushingly depressing. The feeling hurt, as if there was a giant cavity in your chest.

N-nothing is wrong with me, I-I'm fine.

Can't win em all huh? This was inevitable you know. No one cares and no one ever will, Y/N you are just a worthless piece of garbage who has no redeeming qualities at ALL. YOU DO NOT MATTER Y/N. YOU. . .ARE. . . WORTHLESS. 

You couldn't take it anymore, you ran away towards the red trees. Ralsei's screams for you to come back were smothered by that scornful voice. 

Worthless.

No one cares.

Die.

Stupid.

Idiot.

Coward.

Disgusting.

Inevitable.

Those hateful words kept on repeating over and over and over again. The words cut through your fragile mind like a hot knife though butter.

Tears streamed down your face as you ran through the meadow, avoiding the trees. Why is this happening to you! Why,why,why,why?!? IT'S NOT FAIR!

You approached a clearing and dropped to your knees, clutching your head, you would do anything to let the pain cease. ANYTHING.

[[SUICIDAL ACTIONS INCOMING]]

[[VEIWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED]]

You had no chance in the first place Y/N. . .

"GO AWAY" You yell. It did not want to let go of it's prey. Not yet at least.

You FOOLISHLY  think you are an entity separate from the whole. . .

You know what's FUNNY? You were all high and mighty one second and the next one you are a shambling, crying MESS.

"Why are you doing this?" You ask, crying your eyes out, staining your mask. All those years of neglect and harassment finally caught up to you.

You cannot escape the past. . . It. . . Will. . . ALWAYS catch up.

"Just leave me alone PLEASE" You were desperate, you would do anything to get this THING out of your head. This. . . PARASITE was worming it's way into your mind.

Oh Sure. . . check your holster.

You felt. . . the smooth barrel of a gun. When did that appear? But it did not matter at the moment. You put the gun up to your head.  

"Get. . .OUT" You yell.

Gladly. You know what to do. 

The voice emits a spine chilling chuckle. It sounded like your own, albeit warped and barely recognisable.

You put your hand on the trigger and closed your eyes tightly, bracing for the shot. 

Until. . .

"Y/N! THERE YOU ARE!" You look towards the direction of the voice. It was Ralsei, he had tears staining his cheeks as he rushed towards you and hugged you. He did not care about the gun, he did not care about the circumstances. He only cared about you. Only you. . . . .

You swore that the world lightened up a bit. 

[[END OF SUICIDAL SECTION]]

"R-ralsei?" You were confused. Where did the voice go? Where did Ralsei come from? Why did he look for you if no one truly cared?

"Y/N I-I was so w-worried about you! Y-you just ran away crying. I-I thought I made you run away." He was so sad and upset. Guilt was now filling up in the hole in your chest.

It was your fault. He hates you now. 

The voice was audibly annoyed.

"I-I'm sorry Ralsei I'm just. . .messed up" you put on a sheepish expression. Trying to ignore your meltdown from earlier.

"I-it's alright Y/N you can tell me what's wrong. Come on and sit down with me" Ralsei wipes away his tears and invites you to sit with him on a nearby log. You put the gun in you holster.

You tell him about the voice. About Kris. About everything that has been clogging up your mind.

"That's. . .horrible, Y/N I'm so, so sorry. . . I didn't know before. . . B-but I guess I-it's good you told me" He was smiling weakly, trying to lighten up the mood. You hug him while crying on his shoulder.

"I-it's j-just t-that your t-the only one who c-cares a-anymore." You manage to stutter out. He returns the hug while patting your back.

"It's alright Y/N, take all the time you need" He was comforting you. This feeling was amazing, if only you could feel this sensation every day.

 It must of felt like an hour before you got up and started to track down Susie, Kris and Lancer.

The reddish leaves crunched beneath your boots, no doubt you were in a new area. The wind smelt of a bake sale, and laughing could faintly be heard in the distance, no doubt you were close to the three traitors. . .

"Hey Ralsei, why don't I have a soul?" You question while on the trail.

"Oh it's quiet simple Y/N. In the Dark world only the knights can have active souls, since Kris isn't here, if you take damage your, uhm, actual body will be harmed." He seemed to slow down near the end of the sentence.

"Great so I can bleed now?" You joke. Ralsei nods, looking down at the ground. "Hey I think I'm a pretty stoic person myself" You put a hand on your chest and make a proud expression. Ralsei chuckles at you shenanigans.

[[Take this as your blood warning for future battles]]

"You'll also have to actually dodge the enemies attacks as well silly!" Ralsei says, giving a playful punch on your arm

"Hey it'll be fine I promise." You reassure, you manage to take the opportunity to hold his hand. He blushes madly and tucks his head into his scarf.

 "O-oh I'm sorry if I made you nervous." You reply, quickly taking your hand away from his.

"Oh it's fine Y/N I'm just really. . . New to contact hah." Ralsei says putting on a small smile. "Oh I've been meaning to ask you, what's with the strange thing on your side" He was referring to the pistol in the holster.

"Oh, uhhh do you know what a bow is?" You ask. He replies with a nod. "It's basically a more complicated version of a bow" You didn't think Ralsei would grasp the concept of a gun.

"Oh ok!" Ralsei says. He holds your hand as the lov- as the friends walked off on the trail to find Susie and Kris. 

And Lancer too I guess.